King's Lynn Town 5 Slough Town 2
Tuesday 31st January
Tuesday 31st January
Evo-Stik Southern Prem
13 Dunstable Town 30 42
14 Weymouth 30 41
15 Basingstoke Town 31 41
16 King's Lynn Town 31 40
17 Stratford Town 32 35
18 Kings Langley 32 33
19 Dorchester Town 31 32

Thurlow Nunn Div One
13  Whitton United 27 30
14  Team Bury 26 28
15  March Town Utd 27 28
16  King's Lynn Res 22 26
17  Sudbury Reserves 26 25
18  Debenham LC 23 25
19  Needham Market Res 27 16

The Rebels were soundly routed by their rampant hosts as Lynn went nap by half time with Sam Warburton getting a 32 minute hat-trick.
Lynn were quick to take the lead, Michael Clunan’s long ball over the top finding Ryan Hawkins who squared the ball for Sam Warburton to slot home on seven minutes.
Lynn doubled their lead four minutes later and it was Clunan again the creator, this time his subllime pass finding Shaun McWilliams who charged down the right and curled the ball past Mark Scott.
On fifteen minutes Lynn struck again, Ryan Hawkins providing the cross for Warburton to tap home his second at the back post.
Slough’s first chance of note came on eighteen minutes when Chris Flood got his head on a Fraser free kick into the box, but his effort went well over the bar.
Play settled down briefly. The next chance falling to Hawkins on the half hour but his long range shot was straight at the keeper.
Two minutes later, however, the ball was in the back of the net again with Warburton completing his hat-trick.
The on-fire Warburton broke free again down the left on 37 minutes but this time he shot across goal went wide.
In the next minute, however, McWilliams made it five bursting into the box and firing home from the right hand side of the area.
It was never really likely that the second half could emulate the first and so it proved with the Rebels making two changes at the break which seemd to steady the ship.
It was one of those substitutes that created a goal, recent signing Ashan Holgate laying the ball off for Manny Williams to shoot from the corner of the box into the opposite top corner on 57 minutes.
The visitors nearly pulled another goal back when Williams, taking advantage of hesitancy to pinch the ball, tried a shot but his effort was saved by the out rushing Alex Street.
Street was again in action on seventy minutes push the ball out from under the bar after a Harris cross.
The Rebels’ second, however, came two minutes later, Williams playing a through ball for Flood to run into the box and finish past Street.
Lynn’s chances were less frequent although Kurtis Revan did have a shot across goal which went wide on 78 minutes.
In the final minute Warren Harris had a further chance for the visitors but failed to control the ball and Street rushed out to claim it.
So the losers were Slough , who drop out of the play-off places, and also the supporters who were missing a remarkable game - the crowd being the lowest since the 1992-93 season.
Lynn; Street, Zielonka, Fryatt, Gaughran, Ward, Quigley, Clunan, McWilliams (Setchell 86), Hawkins (Edge 51), Revan, Warburton (Yong 80). Booked: McWilliams, Zielonka. Subs: Setchell, Stevenson, Yong, Edge, Pearson. Scorers: Warburton 7, 14, 32 McWilliams 11, 38
Slough: Scott, Fraser, Stonehouse, Smart, Nisbet, Togwell, Williams, Dunn, James (Holgate h/t), Flood (Moone 84), Webb (Harris h/t). Booked: Webb. Subs: Hicks, Harris, Moone, Holgate. Scorers: Williams 57, Flood 72
Attendance; 278