King's Lynn Town 1 Weymouth 6
Saturday 21st January
Saturday 21st January
Evo-Stik Southern Prem
13 Dunstable Town 29 39
14 Weymouth 28 38
15 Stratford Town 30 35
16 King's Lynn Town 28 35
17 Basingstoke Town 29 35
18 Kings Langley 31 32
19 Dorchester Town 30 32

Thurlow Nunn Div One
13  Whitton United 27 30
14  Team Bury 25 28
15  March Town Utd 26 28
16  King's Lynn Res 21 25
17  Sudbury Reserves 25 25
18  Debenham LC 22 24
19  Needham Market Res 26 13

When two teams meet who have played the same number of games and recorded the same number of league points then a close encounter might be expected, particularly when the teams had met a few weeks earlier and had recorded a goalless draw.
This, however, was not to be as Lynn crashed to the biggest first team league defeat seen at The Walks since the visit of Histon in 2002.
Lynn made three changes to the team that lost against Biggleswade with Jordan Yong returning to the starting eleven following his trip to Malaysia along with Dan Quigley and Toby Hilliard at the expense of Tom Ward, Ryan Fryatt and Leon Mettam.
It took just five minutes for Weymouth to take the lead Stuart Fleetwood taking advantage of a slip-up in the Lynn defence and gliding through to score.
Lynn rallied with Hilliard having effort that drifted wide and Michael Clunan’s looped ball in which was met by Shaun McWilliams whose effort hit the bar - but that was the closest Lynn came in the first half.
Weymouth bossed proceedings and scored their second on 36 minutes when Dean Evans headed in from a Chris Shephard’s corner.
With the first half moving into stoppage time the Terras extended their league when a poor pass from Quigley played Yong into trouble and Charlie Davis robbed him of the ball and skipped past Alex Street to slot home from a tight angle.
Lynn managed to hold off Weymouth’s pressure for the opening period of the second half and might have pulled a goal back but Sam Gaughran’s header drifted wide.
But on 75 minutes a mix up between Quigley and Street allowed substitute Mark Molesley taps home into the unguarded net. Three minutes later and Weymouth went nap when Fleetwood found Shephard whose deflected shot made it 5-0.
Lynn managed to get a consolation in the next minute through substitute Dylan Edge, getting on the end f a cross from Ryan Hawkins, but the visitors rounded off the scoring with Fleetwood’s pace setting up substitute Stewart Yetton who took advantage of poor defending to give Street no chance.
Lynn: Street, Revan (Edge 74), Yong, Gaughran, Quigley, McWilliams, Clunan, Stevenson, Hilliard (Zielonka h/t), Hawkins, Warburton (Fryatt h/t). Subs: Fryatt, Ward, Zielonka, Edge, Congreve. Booked: Clunan. Scorer: Edge 79
Weymouth: McHale, Brooks (Wells 55), Wannell (Yetton 74), Zubar, Down, Evans, Copp, Allen, Fleetwood, Davis (Molesley 67), Shephard. Subs: Wells, Yetton, Jevon, Molesley, Matthews. Scorers: Fleetwood 5, Evans 35, Davis 45+1, Molesley 75, Shephard 78, Yetton 86
Attendance: 566

It was announced on social media after the match that the club would try to put Leon Mettam out on loan following an "incident" at the club. Mettam has 15 months of his contract to run.