Author Topic: NEIL FRYATT RETURNS  (Read 1905 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
NEIL FRYATT RETURNS
« on: March 14, 2017, 09:08:52 AM »
NEIL FRYATT RETURNS

The club wishes to announce that Neil Fryatt has returned to Kingís Lynn Town football club as manager of the clubís under 18 team. Neil replaces Ross McNeil who stood down from his position at The Walks over the weekend. Neil brings a wealth of experience gained over many seasons at the club which has seen him carry out many roles. Neilís first match in charge will be the home league fixture with St Ives on Wednesday 22nd March. Rob Back and Marc Curson will take charge of Wednesday eveningís Youth cup fixture with Aylsham at The Walks.

The club wishes to place on record itís thanks to Ross for his contribution to the club over the past years. We wish him well for the future.

rod

• View Profile
Re: NEIL FRYATT RETURNS
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 12:15:13 PM »
Excellent news!!

30 Year Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 12:45:14 PM »
Welcome back Neil.

Bovril

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 05:59:20 PM »
Just need joff back now  :scarf: :scarf:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 06:15:10 PM »
Good to see Fryatt back. Youth in safe hands. 

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2017, 11:29:39 PM »

Seems to be a football dynasty forming at The Walks.
Could have so easily been the Setchell family but recent events now make it seem it will be the Fryatt family, especially with Neil returning as under-18 manager.
Ryan is scoring at will as well, and Liam is now awaiting in the wings after being discarded by the club earlier in the season

Sorry, but I don't think Liam is anywhere near what is needed for the first team.

The Fenman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 03:48:19 AM »

Could have so easily been the Setchell family but recent events now make it seem it will be the Fryatt family, especially with Neil returning as under-18 manager.
Ryan is scoring at will as well, and Liam is now awaiting in the wings after being discarded by the club earlier in the season

Sorry, but I don't think Liam is anywhere near what is needed for the first team.

He could be.  That and more.

Loopy,linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2017, 08:47:47 AM »

No better than Danny setchell

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2017, 11:27:10 AM »

I agree.........Chris Ward?! Too many have been written off in the past without getting reasonable chance and the encouragement to go out and play to their full potential IMO.

David Button

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2017, 08:36:21 PM »

I agree.........Chris Ward?! Too many have been written off in the past without getting reasonable chance and the encouragement to go out and play to their full potential IMO.

I have to agree with you Rod.