Author Topic: Norfolk Senior Cup Final  (Read 1782 times)

Norfolk Senior Cup Final
« on: March 14, 2017, 10:19:41 PM »
Any later and would be more pre-season than end of season......   good to be there, all the same  :scarf:

Nemesis

• View Profile
Re: Norfolk Senior Cup Final
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 10:32:30 PM »
Norwich's last game is 6th May so why the wait until 22nd.

Does that mean that Culverhouse won't be able to release players until after that as any new signings won't be eligible.
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Wingwizzard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 08:03:59 AM »
The wait I believe was In case Norwich got into the play offs  ( bit like us on that front  - no chance this season )

at least if we make it a hard job like last night it will be lighter in the evening

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 10:34:56 AM »
I seem to remember that Norwich pulled the plug on last year's final being played at Carrow Road. Will they repeat that stunt?
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Coastal linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 10:52:29 AM »
Hopefully not. This season their Premier League arrogance mentality should have been well and truly flushed out of their system. If not, the sooner it is the better.

Wingwizzard

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 11:37:46 AM »
Last years final WAS played at Carrow road I watched dereham beat  Norwich united  2 - 0

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 03:12:49 PM »
We made hard work of that last night, we should have been out of sight after an hour, NU started to move the ball quicker in the last 30 minutes, and I wasn't surprised at their late reply. Pedro got my man of the match vote, some great saves including in the shoot out.
I.C. is correct about a striker, Toby and Dylan did not take their chances last night, they still have time to make an impression but there are only a few games left.     

Wingwizzard

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2017, 03:28:57 PM »
agree with that we made hard work of it - IMO we don't seem to move the ball quick enough and want one to many touches when near the oppositions area, also we don't again IMO don't look up enough for a simple pass when someone else  is in a goal scoring position. but at the end of the day we won , a game at Carrow road to look forward to  so not all bad.

Bovril

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2017, 10:23:40 PM »
Fakenham won on penalties  :clap: :clap: