Author Topic: Travel for Carrow Road  (Read 1134 times)

Backie9

• View Profile
Travel for Carrow Road
« on: March 17, 2017, 02:36:15 PM »
Please book your travel for the Norfolk Senior Cup Final v Fakenham Town on Monday 22nd May here https://kingslynntownfc.ktckts.com/event/nsccoa/norfolk-senior-cup-coach-travel

The coach will leave Kings Lynn at 5.30pm and travel to Carrow Road for our Norfolk Senior Cup Final against Fakenham. Travel to and from the match on our official supporter coach.

Only £10 per person

Limited Places Only

jesuslinnet

• View Profile

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Travel for Carrow Road
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 09:53:51 AM »
Nice gesture from Kaizen for 'die hard ' online fans, first twenty to book a ticket get free coach travel, no such gesture for the first twenty 'die hard ' fans who pay on the gate,or the committed twenty 'die hard ' fans who committed for the season with a season ticket!  Cue Mr Cleeve suggesting I contribute!  :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 12:23:23 PM »
They are paying for the people that use their ticketing system. Hardly likely to encourage those that don't, are they?
A nice gesture though.

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 12:59:45 PM »
Can't help thinking that this offer would not have appeared but for someone else arranging alternative transport and a childish exchange on Twitter.
Don't make an enemy of someone with access to social media.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 01:06:25 PM »
Whatever do you mean 'a childish exchange on twitter ', who ever would that be?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2017, 01:31:00 PM »
I don't tweet.
I have no idea.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2017, 06:04:09 PM »
Donald Trump???????????

30 Year Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2017, 02:05:52 AM »
So far I have 3 mini buses full 7.50 each if I can get another 23 I have a luxury coach on stand by priced at the same price #KLTFC #UpTheLinnets