Author Topic: Couple of questions  (Read 676 times)

Paul Hampson

• View Profile
Couple of questions
« on: March 20, 2017, 03:05:36 PM »
Next season will we have the mascot that was meant to happened this season as this could be a great revenue for advertising on the mascot. Home and away it would get the fans going.
Highlights is that gone I've messaged the chap who was doing it and I for one know how much time it takes. But had no reply. I enjoyed the highlights he was doing.  What are the plans for next season for videos and interviews.

rod

• View Profile
Re: Couple of questions
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 03:26:37 PM »
I would love to see the return of the linnet mascot.......!

Stamford Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 03:44:21 PM »
So many teams in the league have sponsored video highlight channels, which obviously generates income for the club.

Are we being shortsighted as a club and not offering this service? Time taken out aside, surely if the sponsorship was enough someone could be paid for their time.

Paul Hampson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 04:32:37 PM »
I know the time from when I did it and the commitment needed. Wasn't about been paid it's more the equipment required. You need a very good camera look at Saturday they had 2 grand camera and then equipment for video rendering is costly. With the wear and tear on equipment is the problem.
If we had means to cover these costs I know many would consider doing it.

Stamford Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 08:58:19 AM »
Surely Paul its a missed opportunity to drive sponsorship revenue for the club.

I know professional equipment is costly but our Chairman surely can see the benefits of this if there was an increase in sponsorship? Look at Leamington's coverage - professional looking and obviously sponsored.

There has to be a business case here for Mr Cleeve as the equipment would be an asset to the club.