Author Topic: Meeting on Monday  (Read 7223 times)

Mj

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Re: Meeting on Monday
« Reply #150 on: April 01, 2017, 05:53:09 AM »
Can we move on from this subject, nearly a week now and getting very boring now!!

Grissles Oleary

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 01, 2017, 10:21:20 AM »
Can we move on from this subject, nearly a week now and getting very boring now!!

Don't like it don't read it, obviously people are interested in what it is going to cost them to see a game next season. Please feel free to start a more interesting topic of your choosing.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 02, 2017, 10:07:52 AM »
Looking at how things are shaping up will be surprised if we even have a SL prem club this time next season,black holes and more of what every thing costs with no real involvement of fans and supporters, a club and facilities that are nearly dormant most of the time. Mr Cleeve looks and thinks that no one else much is needed to improve the situation, for me my club has almost died a death, have tried the odd game and social at what was the old blue and gold,not for me after many years will look for something else on a sat to take interest in.

THE DUKE

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 10, 2017, 08:18:49 PM »
Still no news on increase in attendance costs despite promises. The only alternative to the current ownership is the Trust unless anyone knows better I would urge all supporters to join I am a member with no position I have spoken to older supporters and they have started to see similarities with eight years ago with black holes and schemes with little money. Be afraid we do not want another crash.

Bovril

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 11, 2017, 06:25:19 AM »
Still no news on increase in attendance costs despite promises. The only alternative to the current ownership is the Trust unless anyone knows better I would urge all supporters to join I am a member with no position I have spoken to older supporters and they have started to see similarities with eight years ago with black holes and schemes with little money. Be afraid we do not want another crash.
Sadly Duke don't think we know until the last minute or perhaps put on the clubs website if it's updated? I've been watching closely from the start of this season and have had similar thoughts to others so as I mentioned in a previous post I'm going to join the trust as unless mr cleeve has extremely deep pockets or a major sponsor or sponsors we can probably expect the same thing as I think we have another mr chin  :banghead; :banghead; but this one thinks he is clever and we are all mushrooms????

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 11, 2017, 11:45:54 AM »
Sadly Duke don't think we know until the last minute or perhaps put on the clubs website if it's updated? I've been watching closely from the start of this season and have had similar thoughts to others so as I mentioned in a previous post I'm going to join the trust as unless mr cleeve has extremely deep pockets or a major sponsor or sponsors we can probably expect the same thing as I think we have another mr chin  :banghead; :banghead; but this one thinks he is clever and we are all mushrooms????

Maybe it is a generational thing but unless one is an active and regular user of Twitter and Facebook I think the communication from club to supporters is very poor and in fact ultimately self defeating!

Robbie Back was the exception to that rule but even he now seems to have taken more of a back seat?

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 20, 2017, 12:06:55 PM »
Chippenham have just released their ticket prices for next season, having been promoted.
£12 per game, season tickets cheaper than ours are.

Paddygray

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 20, 2017, 12:28:00 PM »
Chippenham have just released their ticket prices for next season, having been promoted.
£12 per game, season tickets cheaper than ours are.
That's bit of a trek, i only live a two minute walk from the walks.

The Fenman

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 20, 2017, 02:20:12 PM »
Admin

We need a 'like' button........