Author Topic: Having a giraffe!  (Read 6823 times)

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
Re: Having a giraffe!
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2017, 12:52:42 AM »
Rob-concessions season tickets are 200 for next season.

little John

• A LYNN BOI/ BOR/ BUH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2017, 06:40:33 PM »
Must be hard to get sponsorship to a club with an  owner who got a 8 year ban as a company director eh?

The Fenman

« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2017, 10:15:06 AM »
Must be hard to get sponsorship to a club with an  owner who got a 8 year ban as a company director eh?

Probably.

Back to ticket prices.   I think 12 across the board is about right...

i think a massive dose of reality needs injecting into his thinking.  He is trying to emulate a pro club's approach to football, about 3 or 4 seasons too early......   Needs to understand what football is all about at Non-League level......   

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2017, 06:42:21 PM »
Whether or not '12 across the board is about right' will surely be determined by the level of revenue that average ticket price achieves?

Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2017, 07:45:13 PM »
Yes JesusLinnet but concessions of any sort , at this club , start at age 65. Whereas Kettering St Ives and Cambs City, et al start at age 60 Food for thought

Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2017, 08:42:12 PM »
Except Juniors of course in case someone picks up on that

THEONEYOUNEED

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2017, 11:50:07 PM »
Surely its only a quid more (in general).  Have a burger at home before you come.....  Personally I don't want to see a team of locals giving their all to come 17th in the league.  We need to make progress.

Bovril

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2017, 07:46:51 AM »

Probably.

Back to ticket prices.   I think 12 across the board is about right...

i think a massive dose of reality needs injecting into his thinking.  He is trying to emulate a pro club's approach to football, about 3 or 4 seasons too early......   Needs to understand what football is all about at Non-League level......   

Very sensible post so far but I guess with his vision/ego you may as   :banghead;

The Fenman

« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2017, 12:58:38 PM »
Personally I don't want to see a team of locals giving their all to come 17th in the league.  We need to make progress.

I don't think anyone wants that.

What most want is a team of locals giving their all and coming first.....   Now that's the ambitious progress most of us want...  And why not us?

Why not the players from West Norfolk?  Why not us? Under the right leadership we are as good if not better than anyone else....

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2017, 02:52:04 PM »
Personally I don't want to see a team of locals giving their all to come 17th in the league.  We need to make progress.

I don't think anyone wants that.

What most want is a team of locals giving their all and coming first.....   Now that's the ambitious progress most of us want...  And why not us?

Why not the players from West Norfolk?  Why not us? Under the right leadership we are as good if not better than anyone else....

I'll second that view!!