Author Topic: End of season presentation .  (Read 1328 times)

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
End of season presentation .
« on: April 14, 2017, 01:44:22 PM »
End of season presentation will take place after reserve game on 29th April. £3.95 for adults, free burger/hot dog for first 20 people

Turtle84

• Aka Tom
    • View Profile
Re: End of season presentation .
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 05:56:28 PM »
Seriously, is it not normally free

Bovril

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 07:27:55 PM »
Seems like we are paying for everything what about poor Gerald surely he deserves honorary lifetime season ticket???? Let's see if the club has some goodwill towards supporters??? Hey Paul 47.

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 07:31:07 PM »
Seems like we are paying for everything what about poor Gerald surely he deserves honorary lifetime season ticket???? Let's see if the club has some goodwill towards supporters??? Hey Paul 47.

Thanks for mentioning me Bovril. Again. If you're at the game tomorrow I'll be in the bar before the game if you want an autograph x

Bovril

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 07:50:22 PM »
Don't go in the bar as money tight so have lunch and drinks at home as for next season will probably only be watching the reserves as youth team £5 crazy the same as reserves  :banghead; so our chairman won't be seeing me at youth football matches or just a few first teams games as hopefully he will let his customers know what category A,B or  C beforehand as to which ones so people can stay home before turning up and being hit with £15 plus to get in.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 07:53:52 PM »
I stopped going to youth games, most clubs they are free entry.
Not at the Bank of Walks.

Bovril

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2017, 08:07:04 PM »
Waks 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Grissles Oleary

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 08:10:25 PM »

Thanks for mentioning me Bovril. Again. If you're at the game tomorrow I'll be in the bar before the game if you want an autograph x

Bit up yourself!
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2017, 12:21:14 AM »

I often stand near Gerald, with his bag, his radio, his badly rolled up roll ups!!

But yeah, imagine if he was now priced out of going to the games - it'd be a travesty

There are lots of others too who over (many) years have seen Lynn through thick and thin.

Mr Cleave had better get this "project" right

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2017, 05:26:31 AM »

I often stand near Gerald, with his bag, his radio, his badly rolled up roll ups!!

But yeah, imagine if he was now priced out of going to the games - it'd be a travesty

There are lots of others too who over (many) years have seen Lynn through thick and thin.

Mr Cleave had better get this "fantasy" right

Ben,G

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2017, 08:20:04 AM »
£3.95 to watch a presentation that was always free to the fans. Cant see many turning up to it.

Bovril

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2017, 08:30:42 AM »
£3.95 to watch a presentation that was always free to the fans. Cant see many turning up to it.
Johnny might  :laughcry: :laughcry:

Grissles Oleary

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2017, 10:18:19 AM »
How has the voting been done for the presentation debacle, sorry evening?  Was it open to just season ticket holders and members, and will it just be the first twenty votes that count? :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2017, 11:21:18 AM »
Voting slips should be at the Walks for the game today, no one has voted yet!
I don't know how much the forms will be. :)

Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2017, 12:45:42 PM »
Good one Jesus Linnet

Lol still