Author Topic: End of season presentation .  (Read 1492 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: End of season presentation .
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2017, 12:49:52 PM »
Voting slips should be at the Walks for the game today, no one has voted yet!
I don't know how much the forms will be. :)

Forms are free, but they have to be filled in with a pen from the supporters shop, £8 each.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2017, 02:19:00 PM »
Voting slips should be at the Walks for the game today, no one has voted yet!
I don't know how much the forms will be. :)

Forms are free, but they have to be filled in with a pen from the supporters shop, £8 each.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

But the first twenty season ticket holders get theirs free.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2017, 08:56:55 PM »
Seems like we are paying for everything what about poor Gerald surely he deserves honorary lifetime season ticket???? Let's see if the club has some goodwill towards supporters??? Hey Paul 47.

Thanks for mentioning me Bovril. Again. If you're at the game tomorrow I'll be in the bar before the game if you want an autograph x

Waited for hours with my pen and paper, well disappointed.  :laughcry:  :laughcry: :laughcry:

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2017, 12:33:31 PM »
Now free entry as an apology for the poor performance at St Ives,apparently.
Nothing to do with the fact that nobody would have been going if they had to pay?