Author Topic: sponsors  (Read 2142 times)

somerset linnet

• View Profile
sponsors
« on: July 08, 2017, 11:26:11 AM »
I see according to the Lynn News a sponser was to be announced yesterday. Has there been any news on this or will we have to wait for a belated Xmas present. :gossip:

Grissles Oleary

• View Profile
Re: sponsors
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 03:47:04 PM »
Could it be a case of a watched Kettle never boiling? :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 06:46:41 PM »
I see according to the Lynn News a sponser was to be announced yesterday. Has there been any news on this or will we have to wait for a belated Xmas present. :gossip:

did it say what type of sponsor?  it could just be grissles name on his pint glass. :cheers:

Grissles Oleary

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2017, 07:47:53 PM »

did it say what type of sponsor?  it could just be grissles name on his pint glass. :cheers:

Too pricey for me too drink at the club,I will stick to my subsidised Napier pints. :cheers: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2017, 08:10:10 PM »

Too pricey for me too drink at the club,I will stick to my subsidised Napier pints. :cheers: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

And GLASS!

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 01:06:15 PM »
Cant see too many sponsors on the horizon at the moment? could be lack of funds, no interest in local football club, chairmans track record,or next season we will be hard pressed to be in non league top 100 clubs in league status.

Ben,G

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2017, 05:16:45 PM »
Any news on a sponsor for the home shirt yet ????

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2017, 05:20:24 PM »
Any news on a sponsor for the home shirt yet ????

Well almost 2 weeks ago the chairman was hoping to announce it within a week. So I'm thinking we're about as close as we were this time last season!!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2017, 08:33:36 AM »
Who is handling the Commercial side at the Club these days, or is Cleeve doing it all himself ?

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2017, 08:58:24 AM »
Who is handling the Commercial side at the Club these days, or is Cleeve doing it all himself ?

From the club website on 10th July...
"The football club will also like to announce that Ashley Bunn has been appointed as the clubs commercial manager and will work for the club one day a week going round meeting new businesses and trying to get the name of King’s Lynn Town Football club out and around the town more."

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 01:27:58 PM »
Home kit sponsors of @officialKLtown are Excalibur Security (shorts), Yallop Roofing & Cladding (shirt backs), Collect Soccer (shirt front)

LinnetsSoccer

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2017, 01:35:02 PM »
Home kit sponsors of @officialKLtown are Excalibur Security (shorts), Yallop Roofing & Cladding (shirt backs), Collect Soccer (shirt front)

You wait for one sponsor to turn up, then three come along at once.

Barmy856

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2017, 01:38:51 PM »

Can we even count the third one ?

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2017, 01:40:38 PM »

Good job he has a big table! :)

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2017, 01:42:55 PM »
Good news and should go some way towards placating some of the critics on here and certainly a if nothing else this has to be seen as progress compared to this time last year.  Who would have thought there was 'that much' money in football programmes but I guess the club is hardly overrun with offers, hopefully if IC can get the performances on the pitch then there will be a bit more interest for the commercial team to work with.