Author Topic: Season Ticket sales  (Read 2835 times)

Squire of Langham

• View Profile
Season Ticket sales
« on: July 11, 2017, 02:24:35 PM »
I was wondering how many have been sold as saving a maximum of 45 doesn't seem that generous (3 matches).

Birc95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Re: Season Ticket sales
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 02:40:31 PM »
You have answered your question I'm afraid  :dontknow:

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 11:41:20 AM »
I will be getting one can't stand queing

Birc95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 12:23:01 PM »
don't think you will have to worry about lining up at the ticket office this year :bankrupt:

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 01:31:48 PM »
With two Saturday fixtures in August (cricket season) that has put paid to any thoughts of getting a season ticket (first time I have even considered it since the demise of the previous club), but it would be nice for the chairman or the newly appointed commercial manager to perhaps come up with some other form of membership that could keep all games down to 12.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 01:38:51 PM »
Maybe  an idea Tony if you could buy  say a block  of 12 tickets at a reduced rate to be used throughout the season.  Would bring in revenue up front and show your support for the Club and In turn help the loyal fan.

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 02:10:04 PM »
That is the sort of innovation / thinking that I would like to see from the club, hopefully they read the forum ;)

Backie9

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 02:45:02 PM »
we have the club membership scheme which is 25
this will give you discounts on all draught beers, discounts in the club shop and all games will be 12 if you are a member

backie 

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 05:35:47 PM »
this will give you discounts on all draught beers, discounts in the club shop and all games will be 12 if you are a member

backie

How about discounts on the coffee for the drivers amongst us?
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

The Fenman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 09:32:33 PM »

backie

Sort the taps out in the bar and I reckon you'll get more members... pointless being a member if you can't have a decent Stout at a game.....

Loopy,linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2017, 08:18:21 AM »
Not even buster fleeced on admission as this clown and now he wants 15 entry on some games ,he's going to lose supporters attending and a vast majority will start watching the reserves

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2017, 08:43:39 AM »
I think you find Buster is not the most popular person in Lynn after charging  17 for what happened at Saddlebow Road last night.

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2017, 08:48:11 AM »
Not even buster fleeced on admission as this clown and now he wants 15 entry on some games ,he's going to lose supporters attending and a vast majority will start watching the reserves

Didn't we pay over the odds in the UCL? We were 8 whilst every other club was 5/6?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2017, 09:31:32 AM »

Didn't we pay over the odds in the UCL? We were 8 whilst every other club was 5/6?

So does that make it right that we are paying over the odds now? :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last."

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2017, 09:35:00 AM »

So does that make it right that we are paying over the odds now? :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;

No, did I say it did? 15 is ridiculous for this level. 12 is absolute maximum.

Just saying we paid over the odds in UCL but as Loopy was friends with Buster it wasn't an issue for him then.