Author Topic: Season Ticket sales  (Read 3230 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
Re: Season Ticket sales
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2017, 07:20:06 PM »
Surely people can manage to go a couple of hours without needing to eat or drink ?

Are you mad????  A couple of Hours????

:cheers:

Loopy,linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2017, 09:12:51 PM »
15 quid there be a lot of fans who can't afford it ,it's ripping the fans off imo ,to much to pay for this level of football

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2017, 11:58:01 PM »
15 quid there be a lot of fans who can't afford it ,it's ripping the fans off imo ,to much to pay for this level of football

Sadly we are in agreement again loopy, a burger and a beer are part of the match day experience, sadly being eroded.  :glum:
Donít you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2017, 08:23:17 AM »
Why not take your own food and drink in Griss ?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2017, 12:16:01 PM »
Why not take your own food and drink in Griss ?

That is strictly against the rules Mallard, it will be taken from you and you could be removed from the ground.  If I remember rightly someone was caught taking in a bottle of water, it was taken from them,person in question was diabetic and carried water for medical reasons I believe?  I'm sure someone will correct if I have got this wrong?
Donít you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2017, 02:22:48 PM »
Surely the point here is that if the prices and the environment were what the majority consider to be fair and reasonable they would not consider going elsewhere for their pre match pint and burger, tea, coffee etc during the game?

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2017, 02:40:16 PM »
Griss, many things are against 'the rules', does that stop people swearing in a public place at a football match for example, so what's to stop a minor 'crime' like bringing a bottle of water or even a flask into the ground ?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2017, 02:51:48 PM »
Griss, many things are against 'the rules', does that stop people swearing in a public place at a football match for example, so what's to stop a minor 'crime' like bringing a bottle of water or even a flask into the ground ?

The Cleeve police!  :glum:

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2017, 02:55:17 PM »

The Cleeve police!  :glum:

They're about as good as King's Lynn Police then as I've seen people with flasks etc in the ground more than once.