Author Topic: Category B matches. Statement by Mr Cleeve.  (Read 4394 times)

Squire of Langham

• View Profile
Category B matches. Statement by Mr Cleeve.
« on: July 16, 2017, 07:19:31 PM »
Having just read the Chairman's notes written for the Frome match, Mr Cleeve stated that 2 League matches MAY be categorized as Category B (15) the remaining 21 League matches WILL be Category C (12).   

mike20382

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Re: Category B matches. Statement by Mr Cleeve.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 07:40:07 PM »
Having just read the Chairman's notes written for the Frome match, Mr Cleeve stated that 2 League matches MAY be categorized as Category B (15) the remaining 21 League matches WILL be Category C (12).
Won't be going to any 15 games and will want a refund on my season ticket accordingly

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 08:06:16 PM »
Won't be going to any 15 games and will want a refund on my season ticket accordingly

But surely if you have a season ticket the 15 wouldn't effect you anyway? Or have I missed something?

Birc95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 07:51:21 AM »
 :dontknow: the website states,prices will vary over xmas & new year/ where deemed more security needed due to large travelling support? ooh and the fa cup/ trophy"still" not confirmed :dontknow: :bankrupt:

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 08:55:46 AM »
I believe the league rules allow for two matches a season to be priced differently. As regards cup/trophy games then the admission price has to be agreed with the opposition.
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

mike20382

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2017, 09:22:50 AM »

But surely if you have a season ticket the 15 wouldn't effect you anyway? Or have I missed something?
Don't think the season ticket allows for the increase nothing on instructions mention it

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2017, 10:21:20 AM »
I believe the league rules allow for two matches a season to be priced differently. As regards cup/trophy games then the admission price has to be agreed with the opposition.
That's my understanding of it as well. In addition to that, my understanding is that you can't offer concessions to home Supporters that are not on offer to away Supporters. It's a good that we have a good and competent Club Secretary that is aware of the rules and will keep all concerned on the straight and narrow!
In life, its important to remember that those that can't, usually teach!

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2017, 10:54:30 AM »

Don't think the season ticket allows for the increase nothing on instructions mention it

Season ticket covers every league game no matter what the cost. That's why I've got one, again, to cover me for the 15 games.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2017, 02:37:32 PM »
Have to remember that all admission prices carry a 20% VAT cost in them. So even when you pay over your 15 the club is only getting 12 of that.

northwootton

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2017, 05:17:18 PM »
12.50 actually (12.50 plus 20% = 2.50).  Of course, there is also the deduction for input tax on appropriate purchases as in any registered business.   

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2017, 06:21:08 PM »
I wonder how our admission prices now compare with other clubs playing at this level?

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Birc95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2017, 06:48:49 PM »
Enough said admin, Hereford fc for example  :dontknow: only rising by 1 "if" they reach top 6 after 8 games.. & why on earth do we suffer an extra 1 to sit in largely a half empty stand  :banghead; as a season ticket holder they also encourage you to drink & eat at Yates bar with 25% off the bill. We get ridiculed for drinking at local pubs :dontknow:

Bovril

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2017, 07:31:24 PM »
I for one drink in the local establishment used to always go in the seven sisters and then to the ground for a beer and one at halftime and one after with the players and watch full time score,
But now have a couple at the Napier before and watch football and pay my 10 but now 12 and then go back and watch the evening game with a couple of beers in a proper glass.
Or if running late large latte coffee from the spar shop the costa one as only 2:60 and a hell of a lot tastier than the over priced stuff in the ground, and if my children come I get them four fruit shoot drinks for 2:25 instead of one for 1:50 crazy as you possibly would not mind them being a pound  :countingmoney:

Turtle84

• Aka Tom
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2017, 07:46:40 AM »
I agree with what people are saying regarding the price. I for one think the 15 games will put people off, including away fans who have already said on social media sites they will already be boycotting us.

I do hope the 2 pay increase improves the squad as I think if we become a mid table team this season we will lose some supporters and we will struggle to attract the new support we need