Hitchin Town 5 King's Lynn Town 0
Saturday 25th February
Saturday 25th February
Evo-Stik Southern Prem
10 Biggleswade Town 36 52
11 Weymouth 36 47
12 Basingstoke Town 36 47
13 King's Lynn Town 36 46
14 St Ives Town 37 46
15 Dunstable Town 35 44
16 Redditch United 37 44

Thurlow Nunn Div One
10  Whitton United 31 42
11  Wisbech St Mary 29 40
12  Downham Town 28 39
13  King's Lynn Res 26 38
14  Cornard United 31 34
15  Debenham LC 28 30
16  Team Bury 29 29

It will be no consolation to Ian Culverhouse that Gary Setchell’s first competitive game in charge ended in defeat.
The visit to Top Field was always going to be tough and even if the now departed Dan Quigley and Lee Stevenson had been in the line-up it is doubtful whether the outcome of this game would have been much different.
If the players were responding to the departure of Setch then it was a strange way to do it as they failed to do credit to the side that he had assembler that produced wins over Chippenham, Slough and Stourbridge. Instead it was a reminder of the "other" Linnets side that had suffered maulings at St Neots, Banbury and against Weymouth at The Walks.
Lynn lookeed nervous and were out-classed in the opening half and began with the worst possible start when, after two minutes, the Lynn defence failed to clear the ball and Callum Donnelly’s dipping angled shot went past Alex Street.
Mason Spence then shot wide as Lynn found themselves under intense pressure. Matt Lench then went close and it was no surprise when, on thirteen minutes, Robbie Burns made it two. He nipped in between Gaughran and Street, who had come out to meet the ball, for a simple finish.
Lynn managed their first attempt on goal when Canaries ’keeper Michael Johnson’s hurried clearance fell to Shaun McWilliams but he fired wide.
Burns had the ball in the net but was ruled offside but on 24 minutes Matt Lench scored the hosts’ third with a curled finish from the edge of the box with the defence caught ball watching.
Lynn’s best chance of the half fell to Toby Hilliard. when Johnson spilt Michael Clunan’s free kick but a last ditch tackle caused his effort to go wide from eight yards.
Two minutes before the break Lucas Kirkpatrick was on hand to score on the rebound after a good save had seen Street deny Donnelly.
Hitchin started the second half in the same way as they started the first with a goal after two minutes, A quick break from Kane Smith setting up Burns who turned the ball home past Street.
Kurtis Revan had a shot go wide for Lynn from Sam Warburton’s cross but shortly after he was replaced by Ryan Fryatt as Lynn changed formation to 4-4-2 from their starting 3-5-2.
Lynn began to look more confortable or or perha[s it was Hitchin who eased off, knowing the job had been completed and their minds looking to their forthcoming match on Monday.
Sam Gaughran just failed to get a touch on a Clunan free kick as Lynn looked for a consolation and Jacek Zielonka header being saved from another Clunan free kick being the only other Lynn chance of note.
Hitchin: Johnson, Smith, Bickerstaff, Rolfe (Walster 72), Webb, Wright, Spence, C Donnelly (B Donnelly 63), Kirkpatrick, Burns (Brooks 56), Lench. Subs: B Donnelly, Bennett, Brooks, Walster, Barnes. Scorers: C Donnelly 2, Burns 13, 47 Lench 24, Kirkpatrick 43
Lynn: Street, Zielonka, Yong, Gaughran, Ward, Smith, Clunan, McWilliams (Edge h/t), Hilliard, Revan (R Fryatt 59), Warburton. Subs: R Fryatt, Setchell, McQuaid, Edge, Congreve. Booked: McWilliams
Attendance: 517