King's Lynn Town 1 Biggleswade Town 2
Tuesday 17 January 2017
Tuesday 17 January 2017
Evo-Stik Southern Prem
13 St Ives Town 29 37
14 Weymouth 27 35
15 Stratford Town 30 35
16 King's Lynn Town 27 35
17 Basingstoke Town 29 35
18 Kings Langley 30 32
19 Dorchester Town 30 32

Thurlow Nunn Div One
12  Cornard United 25 31
13  Team Bury 25 28
14  Whitton United 26 27
15  King's Lynn Res 20 25
16  March Town Utd 25 25
17  Sudbury Reserves 24 22
18  Debenham LC 21 21

Eastern Daily Press match report:
King's Lynn Town's hopes of making a late charge towards the play-offs suffered a huge blow after they suffered a second defeat in the space of a few days. A penalty in each half from Inih Effiong, who recently returned from a trial with League Two Grimsby, condemned the Linnets to their eighth defeat of the campaign. It was cruel on The Walks outfit after Michael Clunan had hauled them back into the game early in the second half. Lynn’s starting line-up showed three changes from Saturday as manager Gary Setchell shuffled his pack. Michael Clunan, Kurtis Revan and Ryan Hawkins all returned to the side with Dan Quigley and Toby Hilliard dropping to the bench. Defensive midfielder Lee Smith was a late withdrawal for Lynn a few minutes before kick-off, so player-assistant boss Lee Stevenson, who was originally named as a substitute, kept his place in the side. The first opportunity fell to the hosts after seven minutes when a looping cross from Sam Warburton on the left was headed over by Leon Mettam. Lynn remained on top and some delightful link-up play between Shaun McWilliams and Clunan 15 minutes in led to the former being fouled on the edge of the box. Stevenson drilled the resulting free-kick into the Biggleswade wall before firing the rebound hard and wide of the target. The Waders took the lead against the run of play in the 25th minute after a clumsy challenge from Tom Ward on Rhys Hoenes led to a penalty and Effiong stepped up to put the visitors in front. Thirteen minutes before the break, the lively Revan forced Ian Brown into a low save down to his left as Lynn looked for a quick response. The Linnets thought they’d won a penalty of their own three minutes into the second period when referee Tom Hancock pointed to the spot after Mettam’s volley struck the hand of Russell Short. But after a long consultation with his assistant, the referee changed his mind with the striker deemed to be in an offside position when he received the ball. The home faithful didn’t have to wait too much longer for an equaliser though when, in the 53rd minute, Clunan finished brilliantly from just outside the box. Lynn missed a golden opportunity to go ahead 15 minutes from time when Mettam ballooned an exquisite cross from substitute Toby Hilliard over the woodwork. And they were made to pay for not taking their chances in the first minute of stoppage time when Alex Street upended Hoenes and Effiong tucked home his second spot-kick of the night. Lynn: Street, Revan, Fryatt, Gaughan, Ward, Stevenson, Clunan, McWilliams, Hawkins, Mettam, Warburton (Hilliard 60). Subs not used: Quigley, Zielonka, Yong. Booked: Gaughran, Hawkins.
Biggleswade: Brown, Patrick, Perry, Hall, Short (Key 77), Hoyte, Daniel, Parker, Effiong, Burnett (Vincent 46), Hoenes. Subs not used: Patin, Gibson. Booked: Perry, Partick
Attendance: 345.