King's Lynn Town 3 Chesham United 1
Saturday 22nd April
Saturday 22nd April
Evo-Stik Southern Prem
10 Weymouth 46 66
11 Chesham United 46 64
12 Basingstoke Town 46 62
13 King's Lynn Town 46 60
14 Stratford Town 46 56
15 St Ives Town 46 56
16 Dunstable Town 46 54

Thurlow Nunn Div One
07  Framlingham Town 39 69
08  Braintree Reserves 39 68
09  Halstead Town 39 65
10  King's Lynn Res 38 60
11  Whitton United 39 54
12  Downham Town 38 51
13  Debenham LC 39 50

Lynn ended the league campaign with their third league double of the season in a game of two halves.
Neither team had enjoyed good form of late with Chesham without a win in nine and Lynn in six.
Both teams had a youthful look with Lynn missing the experience of Sam Gaughran and Jordan Yong, both unfit, while Chesham gave first starts to Cameron Hyde and Joe Devaney.
Early chances fell to Lynn with Ryan Hawkins and Conor Marshall who both had shots off target but it was the visitors who took the lead on nine minutes.
A free kick from Danny Talbot took a bounce in front of a surprised Alex Street who could only palm the ball away but it fell into the path of Devaney to head home for his first goal for the club.<
Lynn nearly had the ball in the net three minutes later buy Toby Hilliard’s header from Michael Clunan’s free kick was cleared off the line.
The game seemed to lose its way after that with scrappy play and Lynn giving the ball away too easily.
The better of the first half chances fell to the Generals. Stephen Hamilton-Forbes should have doubled the visitors lead from four yards following hesitancy between the Lynn defence and Street but the bouncing ball ends with his header scrapping the bar.
Devaney then had a chance late on in the half but failed to get on the end of Dave Pearce’s cross which was diverted away for a corner.
Lynn made a double substitution at the break and were soon to threaten with Clunan scuffing his effort wide.
Alex Street did well to deny Pearce but Lynn took the lead on 61 minutes when a Clunan free kick was headed home by Hilliard.
The goal gave Lynn new energy with Hawkins going close. Having not been awarded a penalty when Hilliard was bundled over they were awarded a spot kick soon after in less convincing circumstances when Brett Longdon was adjudged to have fouled - Clunan clinically dispatching the penalty.
Ryan Hawkins completed the scoring on 76 minutes from a well taken free kick.
Street made amends for any errors in the first half to deny Pearce twice but Lynn were worthy winners.
Lynn: Street, Zielonka, Warburton, Cartwright, T Ward ( C Ward 48), Marshall, Clunan, Everington (Lennon h/t), Hilliard, Harnwell (McQuaid h/t), Hawkins. Subs: C Ward, McQuaid Lennon, Pearson. Scorer: Hilliard 61, Clunan pen 70, Hawkins 76
Chesham: Hayward, Longden, Hyde, Hamilton-Forbes, Ujah, Martin, Pearce, Youngs, Blake, Talbot (Murray 83), Devaney. Subs: Murray, Tajs, Booked: Youngs, Blake. Scorer: Devaney 9
Attendance: 554