Hereford 0 King's Lynn Town 2
Saturday 10th March
Saturday 10th March
Evo-Stik Southern Prem
01 Hereford 35 83
02 King's Lynn Town 36 76
03 Weymouth 37 75
04 Kettering Town 34 70
05 Slough Town 31 64
06 Chesham United 37 62
07 Tiverton Town 35 59

Thurlow Nunn Div One
03  Framlingham Town 26 64
04  Swaffham Town 30 60
05  Braintree Town Res 29 59
06  Kings Lynn T Res 30 57
07  Debenham LC 29 50
08  Norwich CBS 28 48
09  AFC Sudbury Res 32 39

Watched by the Southern League's biggest crowd of the season, second half goals from Ryan Fryatt and Toby Hilliard saw Lynn to an excellent win over the league leaders.
Tom Ward returned to the starting line-up for the first time since the Weymouth game.
The Bull's, who had been made January's club-of-the-month, made one change from the team that defeated Gosport in mid week with Ryan Green out injured and Jack Deamon replacing him in defence while leading scorer John Mills was on the bench recovering from long term injury.
The home side started brightly with Jimmy Oates’s hanging cross not dealt with by Alex Street forcing Cameron Norman to concede a corner.
Norman was again in action soon after preventing the lively Keyon Reffell getting shot on goal with a timely tackle.
Michael Gash headed Michael Clunan's free kick against the post as Lynn tried to stem the flow but the first half belonged to the Bulls.
Mike Symons tested Street and then picked up a misplaced Lynn pass only to be denied by a Ward tackle.
Reffell then rose above Ward but his header hit the woodwork.
Further efforts fell to the home side with Street blocking a Symons effort with his feet.
Just before the break Toby Hilliard had what was probably the best chance of the half but he poked wide from Ryan Hawkin's cross.
The first chance of the second half fell to the home side. A corner was cleared by Norman but the ball fell to Billy Murphy whose shot cannoned off the crossbar.
At the other end Ward got on the end of a Clunan corner and his downward headed found Hilliard but his attempted back-heel was saved by Martin Horsell.
The deadlock was broken just before the hour mark. Clunan's corner was flicked on by Gash into the path of Ryan Fryatt to head home from close range.
Five minutes later Lynn doubled their lead. Home keeper Horsell might have been a fault as Hilliard finished off a Lynn breakaway to celebrate his first league start of the season.
The remainder of the game saw Lynn very much on the back foot but although Hereford dominated they could not find a way through.
So Lynn completed the double over Hereford, a feat that they managed once before, back in 1962. In that season Hereford, then United, finished in eighth spot and Lynn were relegated.
Hereford: Horsell, Oates, Bowen (Bird 85), Murphy (Smith 67), Deaman, O'Shea, Reffell, Richards, Myrie-Williams (Mills 67), Haysham, Symons. Subs: Bird, Mills, Liburd, Smith, Puddy. Booked: Haysham, Richards, Bowen, O'Shea, Murphy
Lynn: Street, Norman, Blake-Tracy, Fryatt, Ward, Jarvis, Clunan, Hilliard, Gash, Hawkins (Parker 82), Lappin. Subs: Frary, Parker, McQuaid, Pearson. Booked: Norman, Hawkins, Hilliard. Scorer: Fryatt 58, Hilliard 63
Attendance: 3,424