King's Lynn Town 3 Farnborough 1
Saturday 17th March
Saturday 17th March
Evo-Stik Southern Prem
01 Hereford 36 83
02 King's Lynn Town 38 82
03 Weymouth 38 78
04 Kettering Town 35 73
05 Slough Town 33 65
06 Chesham United 37 62
07 Royston Town 34 61

Thurlow Nunn Div One
03  Framlingham Town 26 64
04  Swaffham Town 31 63
05  Braintree Town Res 29 59
06  Kings Lynn T Res 31 58
07  Norwich CBS 29 51
08  Debenham LC 30 50
09  AFC Sudbury Res 33 39

A bitterly cold wind and snow flurries resulted in Lynn's lowest league gate of the season but the 490 souls who braved the elements saw Lynn close the gap with league leaders Hereford to one point.
Lynn made one change to Tuesday's starting line-up with Craig Parker coming in for Ryan Hawkins. Joining Hawkins in the bench was Cameron King, returning from an ankle injury that has kept him out since the Hereford game at The Walks.
Visiting 'keeper Aaron Bufton was the first to be called into action to save from Parker on ten minutes and he was again in action in the following minutes to deny Toby Hilliard and then turn away Parker's rebound.
From the resulting corner, Bufton turned Tom Ward's curling shot onto the bar but the rebound fell to Hilliard to head home.
Farnborough enjoyed a better spell, a Ryan Fryatt back header ended up on top of the Lynn net and Andrew Sealey-Harris' first time effort hit the foot of the post.
There were further chances for both sides with Farnborough's Keano Deacon forces a save from Alex Street at his near post and then Michael Gash hit the top of the visitors' bar after Cameron Norman had forced his way into the box.
On 35 minutes Farnborough pulled level. Frazer Blake-Tracy over hit a pass back to Street who miscued his clearance, the ball going to Michael Fernandes who scored with ease.
Further chances fell to Lynn but Bufton was on hand to ensure that scores were level at the break - a score line not reflecting Lynn's chances who had two penalty appeals turned away.

Lynn started the second half in determined mood but still could not find a way past Bufton. At the other end a corner found the unmarked Josh Barton whose header forced a good save from Street.
Parker was the next to be denied by Bufton and then Sealey-Harris might have done better when he was through but shot wide of the post.
Then on 68 minutes Lynn took the lead. Norman had his cross blocked by Bufton but the ball fell to him and his second attempt found Gash who scored from 12 yards.
With eight minutes remaining the points were secured when Michael Clunan's free kick found substitute Tom Siddons who slotted home.
Lynn had further chances but Bufton thwarted chances from Hawkins and Gash.
Lynn: Street, Norman, Blake-Tracy (Frary 90+2), Fryatt, Ward, Jarvis, Clunan, Hilliard, Gash, Parker (Hawkins 63), Lappin (Siddons 72). Subs: Hawkins, King, Siddons, Frary, Pearson. Scorer: Hilliard 13, Gash 68, Siddons 82
Farnborough: Bufton, King (Cunningham 54), Jones, Fearn (Campbell 81), Bailey, Oseni, Fernades, Barton, Callcutt, Sealey-Harris, Deacon (Hangar h/t). Subs: Campbell, Hangar, Cunningham, Omarone. Booked: Bailey. Fernades. Scorer: Fernades 30
Attendance: 490