King's Lynn Town 3 Weymouth 0
Wednesday 2nd May
Wednesday 2nd May
Evo-Stik Southern Prem
01 Hereford 46 113
02 King's Lynn Town 46 100
03 Slough Town 46 99
04 Kettering Town 46 97
05 Weymouth 46 97
06 Tiverton Town 46 78
07 Royston Town 46 77

Thurlow Nunn Div One
03  Whitton United 39 85
04  Swaffham Town 38 79
05  Braintree Town Res 38 77
06  Kings Lynn T Res 40 72
07  Norwich CBS 38 62
08  Debenham LC 37 61
09  Downham Town 39 55

Three first half world class strikes saw Lynn progress to the play-off final as Weymouth were left totally shell shocked at The Walks.
In a frantic start Lynn had claims for a penalty in the opening minutes after Michael Gash had been grounded by Stephane Zubar but referee
Abi Marriott felt Gash was also at fault, checking the quality of the defender's shirt.
Toby Hilliard then tried an acrobatic scissor kick from Cameron Norman's cross but his effort went wide.
On four minute the Terras had their first chance when Abdulai Baggie broke into the box but his short was straight at Alex Street who saved comfortably.
Street was again in action a minute later producing a fine block to deny leading scorer Brandon Goodship.
Ryan Fryatt was then on hand with a timely tackle to stop a run by Baggie.
Lynn took the lead on 14 minute when Toby Hilliard was hauled down by Thiago Caze Da Silva who became the first of six Weymouth players to be booked.
Norman's curling free kick from some 25 yards gave visiting 'keeper will Dennis, on loan from AFC Bournemouth, no chance.
Lynn doubled their lead in the next minute with another stunning goal. Craig Parker, with a long range volley from some 30 yards, sent the ball screaming into the corner of the net.
Another trip on Hilliard resulted in Norman trying to score his second from a free kick but this time Dennis was equal to the shot, diving to his left and getting a hand to it to push it away for a corner.
It was from a 39th minute corner that Lynn scored the third and most spectacular goal of the night. Simon Lappin's corner was cleared but the ball fell to Cameron King who volleyed home from 25 yards,
Not surprisingly the second half did not have the drama of the first. Weymouth, showing their frustration, tried to get back into the game but, despite seeing plenty of the ball, gave Street little trouble while Lynn had chances to add to their tally.
Soon after the restart Hilliard shot across goal and just clipped the far post and Parker nearly got a second but Dennis saved on the goal line.
Ryans Hawkins and Fryatt also went close, the latter with two headers.
Lynn: Street, Norman, Blake-Tracy, Lappin, Fryatt, Jarvis, King (McQuaid 89), Parker, Gash, Hilliard (Ward 74), Hawkins (Mettam 74). Subs: Mettam, Ward, Frary, McQuaid, Siddons Scorers: Norman 14, Parker 15. King 39
Weymouth: Dennis, Wells (Wakefield 63), Buckley, Zubar, Cazé Da Silva (Davis h/t), Carmichael, McCarthy, Baggie (Baker 63), Thomson, Goodship, Brooks, Subs: Sa, Davis, Baker, Wakefield, Stewart. Booked: Da Silva, Buckley, Carmichael, Goodship, Wakefield, Zubar
Attendance: 1,223