King's Lynn Town 2 Biggleswade Town 4
Saturday 11th August
Saturday 11th August
Evo-Stik Southern Prem
16 Lowestoft Town 1 0
17 St Neots Town 1 0
18 Tamworth 1 0
19 King's Lynn Town 1 0
20 Coalville Town 1 0
21 Redditch United 1 0
22 Bedworth United 1 0

Thurlow Nunn Div One
09  Fakenham Town 2 3
10  Swaffham Town 2 3
11  Debenham LC 3 3
12  King's Lynn Reserves 2 3
13  Ipswich Wanderers 2 3
14  Norwich CBS 3 3
15  Cornard United 2 3

This was not the start of the season that new manager Simon Clark could possibly have envisaged. Having called for The Walks to be made a fortress, Lynn raised the portcullis and lowered the drawbridge to give Biggleswade a victory
that few could have foreseen prior to kick-off.
The visitors were on the front foot from the off winning the early corners but Lynn had a couple of chances on goal when
first Michael Clunan set up Toby Hilliard who lobbed wide and then Michael Gash presented Jordan Richards with an opportunity eight yards from goal but he could only fire high and wide of the target.
But in the tenth minute it all went wrong for Lynn. The speedy Liam Brooks put the ball into the box for Jonny McNamara to score.
Despite the early reverse Lynn began to dominate and create chances, Rory McAuley put the ball into the box but Gash headed wide.
Gash's next header, from Clunan's free kick was at least on target but easily held by 'keeper Sam Donkin.
Hilliard was the next to head over but the Waders held onto their lead at the break.
Whilst the first half saw various penalty appeals waved away there was no disputing the decision on 49 minutes when Toby Hilliard was pulled down by Lucas Perry and Clunan scored from the spot.
It was beginning to look good for Lynn. Prior to the penalty Hilliard had shot wide and just after taking the lead Lynn's Kalern Thomas forced Donkin to tip the ball over at the expense of a corner, from which Ryan Fryatt headed home Clunan's delivery.
It might have been plain sailing from that point but the Waders had other ideas. Brooks once again was the provider five minutes later Pierre Joseph-Dubois glancing the ball past Alex Street.

Street then did well to deny Brooks by diving at his feet but on 84 minutes Brooks given far too much time and space inside the area and fired across Street into the bottom corner.
Hopes of last gasp equaliser ended when, in time added on, Street's attempted clearance from a pass back ended to a mis-hit gifting Connor Vincent with the easiest of goals.
Lynn: Street, Thomas (Jones 90), Blake-Tracey, Jarvis, Fryatt, McAuley, Clunan, Hilliard (Parker 77), Gash, Hawkins (Limb 90), Richards. Subs: Castellan, Jones, Parker, Stewart, Limb. Booked: Richards. Scorer: Clunan (pen) 49. Fryatt 55
Waders: Donkin, Urquhart, Ujah, Smith, Perry, Longe-King (Clark 66), Forbes, Ball, Brooks (Spence 85), McNamara, Joseph-Dubois (Vincent 76). Donnelly, Spence, Vincent, Clark, Buchanan. Booked: Smith, Forbes. Scorer: McNamara 10, Joseph-Dubois 61, Brooks 84. Vincent 90+2
Attendance: 726