Corby Town 3 Lynn 0

LINNETS boss Keith Webb all but conceded his side's title hopes after this shocking defeat against Southern League strugglers Corby.
The Walks outfit produced a lifeless display all over the pitch and were sunk by goals in the first minute and two more in the final seconds.
Webb said: "I'll never say never until it is mathematically impossible, but we've now made it extremely hard for ourselves to win the title.
"It's out of our hands now. We've got to rely on Bath slipping up and we have win nearly every match."
On the Corby debacle, Webb said: "We got nothing less than what we deserved.
"We just didn't get out of the blocks quick enough and Corby scored an early goal.
"We were always chasing the game from that point. There was a lot of huffing and puffing on our part but no end product.
"Corby are fighting for their lives and simply we weren't up for the fight."
Webb stunned Linnets supporters by leaving a fit Michael Frew out of the squad and opting to put Luke Fell in the side in his place.
Lynn got off to the worst possible start by conceding in the first minute of the match.

Former Linnet Mark Burrows, who was bead and shoulders above any other player on the pitch, ran 40 yards with the ball before feeding it to Steve Towers, whose first-time shot
from 20 yards left Shaun Marshall with no chance between the Lynn posts.
Both Andrew Fisk and Jack Defty wasted headers for Lynn in a forgettable first half, in which it was difficult to determine which team was struggling at the foot of the table.
The second period didn't get any better with the hosts enjoying the better of the few chances on offer.
Webb replaced Fell with Nolan at the break, but played him on the left side of midfield.
Corby's Chris Difante fired over from a tight angle in the 62nd minute after Charlie Defty failed to clear his lines.
Six minutes later, Danny Bloomfield drilled wide from 18 yards for Lynn, while soon after Difante headed a Jonas centre over for the Steelmen.
Corby's second goal arrived in the final minute when Jonas' cross was flapped at by Marshall and Difante nodded home.
Two minutes later it was 3-0 when Difante cheekily lobbed Marshall from 10 yards to spark wild scenes of celebration from the home players, who were clearly delighted by their first home win for more than two months.

Lynn: Marshall, West, C. Defty (Gaughran 81), Warren, G. Crane, Fisk, Fell (Nolan 45), Camm, J. Defty, Bloomfield, Notman (O'Halloran 60). Subs not used: Harvey and D Crane. Referee: Geoff Law (Leicester). Attendance: 212. MoM: The brave 100 or so Lynn fans who travelled to watch this awful performance.
Report by permission of the Lynn News