Lynn 1 Worksop 1

LINNETS boss Carl Heggs defended striker Anthony Robinson after the frontman was sent-off in the build up to a 20-man brawl in this draw with Worksop.
Robinson was dismissed for violent conduct in the first half after a challenge on Tigersí keeper Jon Kennedy, before tempers flared and both sets of players became involved in a free-for-all at The Walks.
Worksopís Tom Jones also received his marching orders for his part in the incident, which marred the UniBond Premier Division clash on Tuesday night.
Heggs said: "I thought the referee over-reacted to the reaction of the Worksop players.
"The ball hit the deck, the keeper dived on it and Robbo has gone for the ball. He even pulled out a bit.
"He didnít volley him in the head or anything, but he did kick his hand. The Worksop lads didnít do him any favours whatsoever."
Heggs, who was also banished to the stands in the second half of a highly-charged encounter, said: "People may say that Iím looking through rose-tinted glasses but I thought we battered Worksop.
"Possession-wise, we were the better side and we absolutely dominated the second half.
"My young team were absolutely magnificent. They give it their all but just couldnít find a second goal. I couldnít fault any of them."
On his dismissal, Heggs said: "The referee just asked me to leave my technical area, I wasnít shown a card or anything.

"I donít want to get myself into trouble but the officials were awful."
Worksop took the lead when the dangerous Alex Callery picked out Chris Adam, who made no mistake from inside the six-yard box after 13 minutes.
It took a trademark free-kick from Sheldon from all of 20-yards to redress the balance after the striker had been bundled over by Mick Galloway.
White was all sea during an aerial battle with Worksopís Andy White and was injured in the process as Zak Martin was on hand to spare the keeperís blushes with a goal-line clearance shortly after Sheldonís leveller.
Robinsonís half-hearted challenge on Kennedy led to the melee just before the interval, after the Worksop goalkeeper had tried to claim a Ryan Beswick centre.
Lynnís no-nonsense forward, who had only recently returned from a long suspension, was followed down the tunnel by Jones, who clearly threw a punch at Robinson in the ugly aftermath.
White failed to return for the restart and was replaced by young Reserve shotstopper Ally McAnally for the second half.
Lynn huffed and puffed after the interval, with Ryan Beswick firing wide of the target after a mazy 20-yard run which saw him beat three players.
Heggs handed Reserve striker Nick Davey his senior debut and the youngster missed a late half-chance to grab all three points.

Lynn: White (McAnally 45), Magunda, Martin (Green 70), Birley, Boyce, Murray, Story, Lloyd, Sheldon, Robinson, Beswick (Davey 79). Subs (not used): Webb, McAughtrie. Bookings: Magunda, Murray. Sending off: Robinson.
Goal: Sheldon (34)
Worksop: Kennedy, Asher, Davies, Galloway (Tomlinson 64), Jones, Glarvey, Callery, Anson, White (Glass 70), Sanasay (Bowler 45), Adam. Subs not used: Townsend, Bacon.
Bookings: Tomlinson, Glarvey. Sending off: Jones. Goal: Adam (13)
Referee: G S Stretton. Attendance: 795.
Report by permission of the Lynn News