Lynn 1 Bedford Town 0

Linnets striker Darran Hay continued his knack of scoring in cup finals as Lynn clinched the Southern League Cup in front of their biggest crowd of the season.
Hay - twice an FA Trophy winner and scorer in a Wembley final - was on hand to the net the all-important goal as Lynn sealed a 3-2 aggregate victory over the two legs.
It probably wasnít the prettiest strike of Hayís long and fruitful career but the frontman said: "It was a very important goal for us. It didnít matter how it came as long as we picked up some silverware.
"It keeps my sequence going of scoring in cup finals and itís nice to play a big contribution in some cup success.
"The lads did extremely well last week to put ourselves in this position.
"The FA Trophy wins were the pinnacle for me, but this ranks up there with them because Iím with a new club."
Hay bundled the ball over the line after Jack Deftyís short centre had been touched on by Danny Bloomfield on 39 minutes.
Linnets boss Tommy Taylor said: "Iím pleased for the players and the club, but Iím especially pleased for the supporters who turned out in great numbers as theyíve had a long, hard season.
"You donít get to win many cup finals and itís nice to see a smile on the face of supporters."
Taylor praised both Mark Camm and John Higgs for their part in the win.
"John didnít have much to do, but when he was called upon he did very well. Iím pleased for the lad as he made a mistake on Saturday."

On Camm, Taylor commented: "Cammy was magnificent. His work-rate was phenomenal and I wish I had another couple of players like him in the side."
Losing manager Nicky Platnauer was gracious in defeat, saying: "All credit to Kingís Lynn.
"We knew it was going to be hard coming here tonight and we knew that we needed to score.
"As far as Iím concerned we lost the final at home by letting Lynn back into the game."
Lynn could have had the final wrapped up by the interval had they taken just one more of two good first-half chances.
Four minutes into the contest Hay skied over from six yards out following Bloomfieldís flick-on.
Nine minutes later, the busy Camm found Hay, who cut inside but drilled his effort wide.
In the 26th minute Mark Angel delivered a pinpoint centre from the left, but Jack Defty guided his header agonisingly wide of the Bedford post.
Clear-cut chances for the visitors were few and far between as Lynn, for once, defended with great resilience in both open play and at set pieces, Hammond enjoying an outstanding game at the back.
With Camm running the midfield, Bedford rarely looked like getting back into the tie. The Eaglesí best chance came 11 minutes from time when Rene Howe screwed an effort over Higgsí bar after a mazy run from Eddie Lawley.

Lynn: Higgs, Jones, Setchell, Hammond, Clark, McMahon (C. Defty 86), Camm, J. Defty (OíHalloran 71), Hay, Bloomfield, Angel (Quistin 84).
Subs not used: Forshaw and McAnally.
Bookings: Clark 43, Jones 83.
Bedford: J. Robinson, S. Jackman, J. Taylor (P. Okai 58), J. James, L. Howarth, S. Wardley, R. Challinor, C. Ryderhead (A. Blake 58), D. Purzycki (D. McElroy 58), R. Howe, E. Lawley. Not used: S. Draycott and J. Guiney.
Bookings: Howarth 37, Ryderhead 51.
Referee: T. Howes (Norwich). Attendance: 1,188. MoM: Mark Camm.
Report by permission of the Lynn News