Lee Stevenson has signed for Northern Premier League First Division South leaders Shaw Lane AFC
http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/shaw-lane-bolster-already-strong-squad-53733/
and today . . . Cambridge City
http://www.cambridgecityfc.com/artman/publish/article_4117.shtml
I wonder if Cambridge City are thinking of a new manager fairly soon. We know of a manager out of work at the moment!
I wonder! As the move geographically makes less sense than the one to Shaw Lane?
http://www.cambridgecityfc.com/artman/publish/article_4117.shtml
As per Johnny giving us the snoop earlier on Fbook - he is now a Cambs player - I would guess Quiggs follows and Setch in the summer?
Good signing for them and will surely help them stay up
heard a rumour a few days ago from a reliable source that Kettering are showing interest in Setch
Thought Stevoo had signed for North Shaw in Sheffield
Made his debut for Cambs today and lost 3-0
Quote from: rod on March 02, 2017, 03:13:17 PM
I wonder! As the move geographically makes less sense than the one to Shaw Lane?
At face value the move still does not make sense to me
He is a good player, but he has gone. Lets move on shall we?
Apparently signed for Corby
Makes sense - bit closer to home?
Has retired from the game, to focus on work commitments.
http://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/local/blow-for-steelmen-as-stevenson-retires-1-8070016