Linnets' Fans' Forum

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Blue_and_Gold on October 19, 2024, 11:38:01 AM

Title: John Musgrove
Post by: Blue_and_Gold on October 19, 2024, 11:38:01 AM
I've just been informed that former Linnets Manager John Musgrove has passed away.

RIP.
Title: Re: John Musgrove
Post by: Mallard on October 19, 2024, 11:42:15 AM
I know he had not been well for some time now.  RIP Muzzy. 
Title: Re: John Musgrove
Post by: Pink on October 19, 2024, 11:58:35 AM
What period did he manage.....I recall the name but can't place the time ?....ok I see it's on the front page now...early 90's
Title: Re: John Musgrove
Post by: Ap on October 19, 2024, 10:33:35 PM
Unfortunately it didn't really work out for John Musgrove at Lynn. But he did at least bring John Linford to the Walks - when he wasn't playing for Mulbarton that is!

Sacked in the end, but boy did Musgrove get his revenge 12 months later, when assistant to Bill Punton at Diss, they knocked Lynn out en route to winning the Vase at Wembley.

RIP