2-2 at the Break.
Finished 3-3.
Is their any information on the match who scored the goals et cetera, et cetera?
I didn't go but the twittering thingy says Marriott X2
and Gyasi were the scorers. Difficult to gauge if the new era team are any good or not yet but they don't seem to be winning to nil as they did tin the era of the tough Northerner.
Quote from: Coastal linnet on July 10, 2025, 09:53:15 AM
the twittering thingy
Old School. :laughcry:
I think its Xing thingy these days. :laughcry:
Quote from: Blue_and_Gold on July 10, 2025, 10:30:27 AM
Quote from: Coastal linnet on July 10, 2025, 09:53:15 AM
the twittering thingy
Old School. :laughcry:
I think its Xing thingy these days. :laughcry:
We're a long way from having to wait for the newspaper 🗞️ to find out the results 📱
Makes me feel my age, I'm afraid 😞
Especially as I have to ask my eighty+ aged mum when I have computer issues 🙄 Embarrassing or what 😏
Results in friendlies aren't that important though winning is a good habit to have. New team Rowe has put together and it would seem he is adopting a different methodology to that which Adam Lakeland bored the ass off of us last season.
I'm sure though Rowe won't be happy about shipping 3 goals against a team two levels below us. Work to be done there in finding the right pegs for the right holes. One little question why is it that Fletcher Toll is getting so very little game time.?
Quote from: Mallard on July 10, 2025, 05:34:15 PM
One little question why is it that Fletcher Toll is getting so very little game time.?
Hopefully he'll get his chance. Everyone is desperate to see this home grown talent come good.
If not, I'm sure Setch will be waiting in the wings and be suggesting a loan deal.
Was this a Rowe signing? I seem to remember Bal having some involvement in this one.