Linnets' Fans' Forum

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Blue_and_Gold on July 23, 2025, 09:52:34 AM

Title: Trust vote
Post by: Blue_and_Gold on July 23, 2025, 09:52:34 AM
The Vote all over and done with.

Done and dusted, and members are no longer in a State of Flux.

:scarf:
Title: Re: Trust vote
Post by: Mallard on July 23, 2025, 10:16:30 AM
Can we now assume that the Club ownership will change hands ?  I thought that would be the reason for the rush in getting membership  approval.

At least now the Trust has a voice, albeit  not a very loud one..  Whisper perhaps 🤷‍♂️
Title: Re: Trust vote
Post by: Blue_and_Gold on July 23, 2025, 11:19:26 AM
Quote from: Mallard on July 23, 2025, 10:16:30 AM
Can we now assume that the Club ownership will change hands ?  I thought that would be the reason for the rush in getting membership  approval.

At least now the Trust has a voice, albeit  not a very loud one..  Whisper perhaps 🤷‍♂️

The "Voice" is about as loud as the one I have with the BT with my shares.   :laughcry:
Title: Re: Trust vote
Post by: Tennylad on July 23, 2025, 07:23:27 PM
At last . 15 years have passed. The Trust have a voice in the boardroom. No longer on the outside playing devils advocate  :laughcry:
Title: Re: Trust vote
Post by: Pink on July 23, 2025, 08:07:27 PM



On the outside peering in through an opaque window, I am rather bemused by the whole saga -but wish all parties well and continued happiness
Title: Re: Trust vote
Post by: Mallard on July 23, 2025, 09:29:04 PM
Be interesting to see how it all plays out and how much info the Trust will actually be given. 

One thing I guess The Trust can now remove the word 'Independent' from the website.