Linnets' Fans' Forum

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Blue_and_Gold on August 27, 2025, 04:47:35 PM

Title: Set up for Saturday.
Post by: Blue_and_Gold on August 27, 2025, 04:47:35 PM
Presumably a straight swap with Jones for Chadwick on Saturday?

I can't see Jones playing in the same style as Chadwick, so could that mean a change of Personnel with a loan playing coming in who's capable of playing more to JR's preferred style of play?    :dontknow:



Title: Re: Set up for Saturday.
Post by: Nemesis on August 27, 2025, 04:54:14 PM
Doesn't Chadwick's suspension start on Monday?
Title: Re: Set up for Saturday.
Post by: Blue_and_Gold on August 27, 2025, 05:36:14 PM
Quote from: Nemesis on August 27, 2025, 04:54:14 PM
Doesn't Chadwick's suspension start on Monday?

I did wonder about that. I think you may be correct.

Line up for next game after Saturdays?   :laughcry:

More time to get a loanee in if JR thinks it's needed.
Title: Re: Set up for Saturday.
Post by: Mallard on August 27, 2025, 05:56:57 PM
Tuesday at home to Kiddie.   Maybe JR will set up differently with Jonah between the sticks.