Any news / rumours??
I see some other clubs have announced theirs, just wondering where we are at
Quote from: Walks In The Sunshine on May 20, 2026, 04:35:28 PMAny news / rumours??
I see some other clubs have announced theirs, just wondering where we are at
Probably waiting until we can field more than a six a side team. :laughcry:
Can the club sort out a pre- season friendly down here in the home counties please. We have a strong Linnet fan base down here :scarf:
Quote from: Trotsky on May 20, 2026, 09:24:32 PMCan the club sort out a pre- season friendly down here in the home counties please. We have a strong Linnet fan base down here :scarf:
We did play Ebbsfleet United in one of last years pre-season friendlies - was a nice day out, nice local bar up the road from the club (The Rose if I remember correctly)
So hopefully we can have one or 2 more like that.
Would like to see a Wisbech game back.
Ok if you want to see half the team crippled or starting with a suspension because those games took physicallaty to the 10th degree
I see matches vs Fakenham on 11th July and Wroxham on 18th July have been announced - more to follow!!