Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Westlandallstar

Pages: [1]
General Discussion / Re: Double signing for Lynn
« on: October 22, 2020, 07:48:24 PM »
One out?

General Discussion / Re: saturday v Solihull Moors
« on: October 11, 2020, 07:40:43 AM »
Anybody else seen the bitterness of Gary Setchell on twitter?

General Discussion / Re: BT Sport coverage
« on: October 06, 2020, 01:54:56 PM »
No extra lighting was needed. As far as i am aware the floodlights are league 2 spec. These were put in place after the oldham fa cup tie, where sky had to bring extra lighting i believe.

General Discussion / Re: Deal agreed
« on: October 06, 2020, 09:22:33 AM »
GC you seem have so many sour grapes towards the club? Do you care to take time to explain why?

General Discussion / Re: Backroom Staff
« on: August 20, 2020, 09:51:16 PM »
I believe SJAB charge

The organisation charges however the members who actually run and man the events are all doing it for free.

General Discussion / Re: Backroom Staff
« on: August 20, 2020, 06:20:59 PM »
Just like to add my opinion on the matter,

Id go as far to say 80 - 90% of the behind the scene staff, St john's and the stewarding team are volunteers. Many of them put more hours in for free, that's right completely free, than many people actually work in a week. I avoid this forum for many reasons however one of the main ones is due to the constant drivel a few people speak. Constant moaning and whinging, the club cant do right from wrong. If people supported the club as much as they moan then it would be a miracle.

General Discussion / Re: Chester
« on: October 12, 2019, 08:11:34 PM »
Would just like to say, how disappointed I am with some of the behaviour of ours and Chesters fans today. 99% all well behaved but the other 1% not only shamed the club but also in the middle of it all, a steward was Injured. This isn't acceptable at any level of football. You paid to watch what turned out to be a cracking game of football then some ruin it by their stupid behaviour.

General Discussion / Re: Admission prices 2019-20
« on: May 18, 2019, 08:51:03 PM »
Mallard Why slate all the people who give up time to help the club run. It's people like you who constantly moans about them that makes them not want to do it. They should be rewarded for all the effort they put in!

Pages: [1]