Author Topic: NEW START FOR TRUST?  (Read 1685 times)

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
NEW START FOR TRUST?
« on: September 03, 2016, 09:14:07 PM »
A few years have past with the trust even further away from being part of the football club, maybe its the time to start or think of the idea to form or join forces with a local club to have more than one senior club in Kings lynn,many towns are size can sustain this Boston and Cambridge spring to mind, would be sad in many ways but cant see anything happening in the near future, thoughts please.

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
Re: NEW START FOR TRUST?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 09:23:48 PM »
Are you on drugs?

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 09:37:18 PM »
it could have been a new start for the trust with the new owner of the club. but it seems he has had the same type of poor advice that buster received.  i wonder what the common factor is.
his notes in the merthyr programme prove this.

"A big thank you to Friends of the Linnets, who have purchased us a cylinder lawn mower. At a cost of over £ 4,000 (thatís second hand) they are not cheap items and I thank Barry Fysh and his merry band of Linnets for supporting me and the club from the start of the season. They are the only supporters group who give money to the club, other groups do not give us a penny, so donít be fooled if you are told that someone is supporting the club be it a bar or a fans group, they donít, the only ones that do are the Friends of the Linnets and at some point when we all have some time we will sit down and create an official supporters club which I suspect FOTL will be involved with".

its up to mr cleeve. the trust has some money. he knows what he has to do to get his hands on it.

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 09:44:55 PM »
Not sure Marcos this is the right person to get his hands on trust money, like you said has took some big efforts to accumulate.