Author Topic: Enough is enough  (Read 2659 times)

Badger

• View Profile
Enough is enough
« on: September 07, 2016, 05:02:26 PM »
As the subject says - Enough is enough and from now on I will not read this Forum ever again.  IMO it has now got to as low as it can get.  Moan, moan and how some can say they are supporters is beyond me.  The rest of the site is great and I will continue to read the front page and other topics daily.

For the last time - Regards - Badger.  :oldman" (76).  A supporter for 71 years.

m a hill

• View Profile
Re: Enough is enough
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 05:21:46 PM »
He as a point

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 05:50:40 PM »
I put two positive posts on here, not one reply!

Sthlincs linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 06:28:07 PM »
Well said Badger, it seems some posters always have to have the last word and it's getting very boring

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2016, 08:36:38 PM »
As the subject says - Enough is enough and from now on I will not read this Forum ever again.  IMO it has now got to as low as it can get.  Moan, moan and how some can say they are supporters is beyond me.  The rest of the site is great and I will continue to read the front page and other topics daily.

For the last time - Regards - Badger.  :oldman" (76).  A supporter for 71 years.

sorry to hear that badger. this is the most heavily moderated forum i use. thanks to richard and co. one mans moaning, is anothers  constructive criticism.  if you think this is as low as it can get. you should hear the moaning/criticism, when it is the supporters money on the line.

mike20382

• Michael Robinson
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 12:55:44 PM »
He as a point
This is the most sensible quote I have seen shame to lose such a supporter but fully understand reasoning good luck Badger