Author Topic: Lynn 4-0 Chippenham  (Read 5633 times)

Paddygray

• View Profile
Lynn 4-0 Chippenham
« on: September 24, 2016, 05:25:04 PM »
Well that was simply fantastic. Everyone putting in individual performances yet playing as a unit. If I had to pick a standout it would be Curtis and Sam. It was a carnival.

Paddygray

• View Profile
Re: Lynn 4-0 Chippenham
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 05:26:40 PM »
And also two clean sheets on the spin. Happy days.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 05:32:13 PM »
Great performance today.
I have nothing to moan about, even the white lines turned up!

Turtle84

• Aka Tom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 05:44:03 PM »
Today was excellent, Dan Quigley was outstanding today. The whole team played really well. The new lad looks like a great signing. Here's hoping Steve a speedy recovery, he pulled the strings today, onwards and upwards

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 06:18:59 PM »
Great win today new lad looks a good signing let's hope Stevooos as a quick recovery

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2016, 06:42:20 PM »
Great team performance and difficult to pick a MOM but for me Quigz was immense in midfield.....He really bossed things in the air and on the ground allowing others the space to play

How good also to see a winger taking on the full back, turning and stretching the defence and putting in crosses!!!!

Fish tank

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2016, 06:51:25 PM »
Great results lads top game let's keep up the good work,we're moving upspeedy recovery for Stevo,goalie what a star keep it up,up the linnets

Froghead

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2016, 09:00:58 PM »
Great result and performance today, quigs MOM, impressed with the RB as well

MickeyT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2016, 11:26:21 AM »
Just an obversation,if a player/assistant manager is banned should he not be in the dugout or on the touchline.

James H

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2016, 11:43:34 AM »
Just an obversation,if a player/assistant manager is banned should he not be in the dugout or on the touchline.

3 match ban is for playing not for being assistant manager in the dugout. With regards to the match itself what a performance. All round effort just shows what can be done even with suspensions and injuries.

Paddygray

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2016, 11:45:39 AM »
Another observation. It's a pity this game wasn't filmed, I would love to watch some of the highlights again.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2016, 12:45:17 PM »
No video camera or camera man?

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2016, 01:37:07 PM »
Paul stood down a couple of weeks ago from doing videos. I've been filming post match interviews when I can but its all done on my phone. For match action it's a shame we didn't get anything of the last two games as plenty of action and points to talk about. It's a big commitment for someone though.

After looking at the injury list on Friday, and Chippenham's early season form I thought we would be in for a difficult afternoon, but we were on the front foot from the off. Great debut from Revan. Showed how we have missed that player that can turn a full back and consistently deliver decent crosses. He linked up well with Emmington on the right and a sweet finish for his goal. Fantastic performance and I wonder what price we would have had on a 4-0 victory at the start of play.

Just a shame the injury to Stevo soured what was otherwise a fantastic afternoon. Hoping the news is positive but it didn't look good. What he offers us will be missed. Both his skills with the ball at his feet and his influence to the younger players when he hasn't.

Paul Hampson

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2016, 02:16:41 PM »
I was watching the game and the goals and Alex save would had made for some great highlights and replays.
Well I hope who ever takes on the roll enjoys it like I have.
Let's see what Tuesday brings fingers x another fantastic game.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2016, 02:19:42 PM »
I would go as far as to say, given injuries and suspensions, this was probably one of the best all round team performances since the club reformed.
I would have been more than happy to have taken a point before kick-off.