Author Topic: Two Big Games coming up, starting tonight  (Read 1978 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
Two Big Games coming up, starting tonight
« on: September 27, 2016, 08:06:00 AM »
Saturday's big cup tie might be taking the eye but its another 3 points up for grabs first tonight.   Setch will no doubt patch up his squad and send them out full of fight.   Important that we follow up Saturdays excellent result with 3 points that will push us further up the table.

I guess Fryatt, Mettam, Stevenson, Mills and Hilliard will all be missing tonight.  Still Think we will have enough in the locker to see this one through.  The table could make interesting reading come 10pm tonight.

Thoughts ?

Paul47

• View Profile
Re: Two Big Games coming up, starting tonight
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 08:45:18 AM »
Hilliard may be back

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 12:08:47 PM »
Good news re Toby and tonight can we build upon Saturday even with all the injuries and suspensions.......It will be I think more a test of resolve and determination than just skill and tactics?

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 12:51:12 PM »
Good news that Toby could be available for selection.... Was Forgetting the lad McWilliams is still missing as well.

Anyone heard anything If the new Main First Sponsor is likely to be on board for Saturdays big game ?... Great Opportunity there.   If we still haven't got one how's about A Charity  getting the Sponsorship and the Shirts be auctioned off  for the said Charity ?  Maybe Ikon Andy could involved in it, Think he did it before.  Great way for getting some PR into the Club and helping a local cause.

Will Open it up with 50 bid for the Number 3 shirt.

Charles

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 03:57:04 PM »
Very very good idea M. Good for the charity,good P.R. for the club, town and owners.

I'll happily go 50 for a signed shirt, more if the charity is one close to my heart.