Author Topic: Just an observation  (Read 7530 times)

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
Re: Just an observation
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2016, 07:42:15 PM »
Players wages and budget should not be common knowledge,but to get every one involved and generate the maximum income you have to make people feel involved,grises idea action planned is a good start.Most fans will decide for themselves how engaged they feel by turning up for games and all things KLTFC or not as the case maybe.

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2016, 07:59:17 PM »
I totally agree with that why should we know as long as we have a
Team to watch and the club is on a sound basis and like you say that can be achieved by more bums on seats

Johnny Appman 856

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2016, 02:00:11 AM »
I see Gary mills slumped to another defeat at Corby tonight they faced the team we beat on Saturday Stourbridge.. that is now 3 games for him 3 losses out of the FA trophy and has made two signings James jepson and jake jones.. does he really have all the contacts some thought he did? Because he doesn't seem to be doing much with his 3500 a week budget

People are obsessed by other Clubs budgets. Perhaps you should look closer to home and ask why are we 19th in the table with not far off that?

Setch had a whole pre season to sort our side out, Mills has had 3 weeks

I'd say no room for giving it large about other clubs when we are splashing over 1000/week on 3 players, two of who are more often injured than not.

Over 1000 on gaughran mettam and Stevenson? Where'd you get that info from? Also lee Stevenson is the best player in the league and could still play in the conference so i would suggest every penny he gets paid is worth it

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2016, 11:10:42 AM »
I honestly believe that if Stevo' were still capable of playing regularly at Conference level that he would not be with us.

Johnny Appman 856

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2016, 10:20:08 PM »
I think he would conference he would be full time on not the best money he may as well play part time where he can work as well

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2016, 10:27:14 AM »
If that is the case well surely that would apply to all players who could be full timers in the Conference?.........Stevo's playing record post Mansfield does not suggest that he could still play regularly at that level IMO and it is all about opinions?