Author Topic: Psssst whisper it we actually won at Bideford  (Read 9170 times)

tazzywazz

• View Profile
Re: Psssst whisper it we actually won at Bideford
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2015, 04:50:56 PM »
While I have been a Buster supporter in the past, it is now in the past and Marcus I agree with you totally regarding the Trust and any involvement with the club. We are now in the situation that Setch would very much like the Trust to be involved in whatever way is possible, as with all other factions. Unfortunately it looks looks like his efforts  to bring about a meeting with Buster and the Trust are being ignored by one person. I hope at some stage Setch is successful but I am not holding my breath.
As for the Reserves Setch intends to bring them back into the club, with the committee still playing a part in supporting Backie and the players, next season. It was more important to get a Youth team started within the club as the Reserves can look after themselves for another season. I hope more people will start supporting the club as what has been achieved under Setch is definitely worthy of that support.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2015, 05:02:07 PM »
5-0 away from home is a fantastic result and a big plus point for me is the fact that the strikers notched 4 of the goals.

As regard the meeting with Buster, let's not forget how busy he iOS, even more so now he is Chairman of the BSPA. This is a massive job and it's not like Cromer is  just down the road from The Walks.  As Setch is now fully in charge at The Walks what stops him having a meeting with the trust ? If only to see if there is a way forward. Talk costs nothing. Has to be a step in the right direction, doesn't it ?

tazzywazz

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2015, 05:44:58 PM »
Nobody is that busy mallard and we are talking weeks before Buster was appointed Chairman. Setch has had meetings with people from the trust but Buster is still in control and any decisions as to any involvement with the Trust will be made by him. It seems ridiculous that this cannot be resolved.

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2015, 06:14:15 PM »
It was a great win and the sleeping giant I e Lee Stevooo came awake resulting in a hatrick but it's true he as been carrying a niggling groin injury all season so let's hope he is over it onwards and upwards :oldman" :comeon:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2015, 06:49:09 PM »
Buster has made no secret of the fact that Speedway is his first love, the guy has worked bloody hard for what he has. Mercs Motorhomes, Dicovery, throw in a few houses ( this weeks Speedway Star)don't come by sitting on ones ass. So if the rewards come from one area why would you turn your attention to other areas when another business is offering you such rewards ? To be fair reading what Buster has personally maybe the idea of what the Trust has to offer has very limited appeal.

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2015, 08:35:57 PM »
Buster has made no secret of the fact that Speedway is his first love, the guy has worked bloody hard for what he has. Mercs Motorhomes, Dicovery, throw in a few houses ( this weeks Speedway Star)don't come by sitting on ones ass. So if the rewards come from one area why would you turn your attention to other areas when another business is offering you such rewards ? To be fair reading what Buster has personally maybe the idea of what the Trust has to offer has very limited appeal.

well if thats the case, perhaps buster should consider signing the club over to setch. it would be one distraction less for the poor chap.  what a pr coup as well. busy chairman saves football in kings lynn then hands club over. what a job setch could do with no obstacles in his way.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2015, 01:57:32 PM »
are there any highlights or Setch's interview, Or is this all a thing of the past ?