Author Topic: Ryan Hawkins  (Read 17704 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Ryan Hawkins
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2016, 10:04:54 AM »
Rumour from my friends over the way at St Neots is that there is more than one team chasing him,from what I understand some are offering full payment while others wish to pay in installments? So it will all be down to how finances at St Neots have changed and how desperate they are for the money? :bankrupt:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Coastal linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2016, 11:50:52 AM »
The question has to be if money is involved will it be a worthwhile investment. Is there an agency involved . Apparently Ryan has an ambition to be a full time footballer and has trials with several league clubs including Stevenage ( where the agency is based?)Would he come to Lynn to further his career?

Barmy856

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2016, 12:46:13 PM »
Rumour from my friends over the way at St Neots is that there is more than one team chasing him,from what I understand some are offering full payment while others wish to pay in installments? So it will all be down to how finances at St Neots have changed and how desperate they are for the money? :bankrupt:

Instalments? Apparently its only just over £2,000 so why would a Club need to pay the fee in instalments?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2016, 01:04:05 PM »

Instalments? Apparently its only just over £2,000 so why would a Club need to pay the fee in instalments?

Not all clubs are blessed with our footfall?
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2016, 02:35:53 PM »
We also paid a fee for Danny Beaumont when he signed from Dereham

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2016, 05:48:07 PM »
Would be an excelent signing,lives in the Dereham area and has been talking to KLTFC for a while, hope he does sign, will speak to his mum whome i know and point out how good the linnets club is.

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2016, 08:37:56 PM »
Not surprising. If the Chairman had to dig into his own pocket for the ticketing system then it suggests the cub is living hand to mouth.
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Coastal linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2016, 08:48:09 PM »
Could be good use of the winnings from the Buxton game. Isn't there some money from the other cup games as well!

Blue_and_Gold

• Holden Caulfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2016, 07:12:22 PM »
Has now signed.
If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2016, 07:23:32 PM »
Excellent news.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2016, 08:10:43 PM »
Has now signed.

A little birdie from St Neots said there is a slight hiccup their end,so not finalised yet? :dontknow:

Blue_and_Gold

• Holden Caulfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2016, 08:12:09 PM »
Interesting.

News and pictures of signing been removed from Twitter!

:dontknow:
If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2016, 08:30:46 PM »
To sign or not to sign that is the Question ,has he signed or not

Barmy856

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2016, 08:48:03 PM »
Problem with the first instalment maybe ?

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2016, 09:08:59 PM »
Is there any truth in the rumour that Micky Mouse wears a Stephen Cleeve wrist watch ?