Author Topic: Match ticket for Saturday.  (Read 1972 times)

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
Match ticket for Saturday.
« on: November 17, 2016, 03:59:52 PM »
Am I missing something? I have just used are new online ticket booking service, it sent the ticket confirmation to my email box, I then printed off the details on a A4 paper size, which includes on the page a picture of a game with a lot of fans, and my order number, and the match details at the very bottom. is this the ticket, or is it just the confirmation? Is this the match ticket? please confirm you other 25 or so who have gone through this process?   

gs50

• View Profile
Re: Match ticket for Saturday.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 04:22:20 PM »
You should get another e-mail with the bar code.

Tom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 07:38:22 PM »
If anyone is having a problem buying a ticket online, missing an email or needs some help getting set up, you can drop us a line directly at support@kaizenticketing.com and we'll help you out.

We'll be keeping this updated as and when questions arise https://kingslynntownfc.ktckts.com/frequentlyaskedquestions

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 09:40:19 PM »
Think I will arrive early, go to the window and buy from a real live person - I hate Self-Checkout in Tesco, Sainsbury, B&Q etc.  :nilpoints:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 10:46:27 AM »
Mike, how old fashioned is that!!

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 11:37:35 AM »
Ticket arrived 4 hours later on my email. Expected to see the word "print" somewhere on the ticket , (as national lottery) but no, so used PDF. Early days!