Author Topic: Club reported to FA  (Read 13708 times)

Nemesis

• View Profile
Club reported to FA
« on: November 20, 2016, 04:45:28 PM »
Greg Plummer ‏@GPlummerMedia 4m4 minutes ago

Greg Plummer Retweeted King's Lynn Town FC

King's Lynn Town facing punishment from the Football Association following flare incident during FA Trophy win at Buxton.
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Holden Caulfield
    • View Profile
Re: Club reported to FA
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 04:48:00 PM »

King's Lynn Town facing punishment from the Football Association following flare incident during FA Trophy win at Buxton.

The club has been reported to the FA after two flares were set off before and after our FA Trophy win at Buxton United.We now await any action from the FA in respect of the incidents. Whilst everyone at the club appreciates the support we recieve thoughtless actions like this will not be tolerated and will only serve to tarnish the club’s good name. Anyone involved in any such actions in the future could result in being banned from The Walks.
If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Nemesis

• View Profile
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Barmy856

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 05:00:54 PM »
Following complaints of appalling language at Stratford and now this . The supporters really should realise they are representing the club as well as supporting the team. Then certain groups wonder why 'No One Likes Us' .....

LynnUltras

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 05:15:08 PM »
If you were to view the tweet, you wouldve seen it's a picture of Leicester fans with  smoke bombs, with the caption as said above, purely asking for consistency nothing more , obviously if we knew there would've been sanctions put on the club then there wouldn't have been smoke bombs. However we refuse to apologise for supporting the club home and away, and it's a shame that more cant travel.

LynnUltras

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 05:20:18 PM »
I was at the Buxton game and in my eyes there's an easy solution to all of this going forward.
Chris Milsom, who is heavily involved with the club and YLP, was standing with the Ultras that day.
All Milly has to do is report the culprit/culprits and the matter can be dealt with by the club efficiently and effectively.
Over to you Milly.......
So your answer is to ban fans who travelled hundreds of miles to support the team?

gs50

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 05:21:37 PM »
Why were the guilty parties not evicted by the Buxton stewards after first incident.

Barmy856

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2016, 05:26:05 PM »
I was at the Buxton game and in my eyes there's an easy solution to all of this going forward.
Chris Milsom, who is heavily involved with the club and YLP, was standing with the Ultras that day.
All Milly has to do is report the culprit/culprits and the matter can be dealt with by the club efficiently and effectively.
Over to you Milly.......
So your answer is to ban fans who travelled hundreds of miles to support the team?

In all fairness, I'd rather have a few less fans at away games than the club receiving fines / possible points deductions / other sanctions

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2016, 05:32:57 PM »
Not entirely sure it's appropriate to be naming individuals which may or may not have had anything to do with said incident. I stand with other Lynn fans at away games but it doesn't mean I know them all by name.

Lord Milsom

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2016, 05:43:00 PM »
Don't know why SmithyBoy has singled me out to name and shame people, At the end of the day what's happened has happened, I went to Buxton as a supporter and to enjoy my day, One thing I will say is I WONT be naming and shaming anybody it's not in my nature.

I'll gladly help with any investigation that the club want me to help with but I'm not a grass and sure as hell won't be getting anybody in trouble

LynnUltras

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2016, 05:52:00 PM »
End of the day, we just want to give the club some much needed vocal support away from home, and I think it's safe to say we done that. Everyone who travelled supported the club well, and management and players alike showed their appreciation for the support

LynnUltras

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2016, 06:32:02 PM »
"Our fans were superb at Buxton - made loads of noise fantastic away support.#properfans" - Stephen Cleeve
"What a great win! fans that travelled were class aswell. #Blueandgold" - Alex Street

LynnUltras

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2016, 06:48:09 PM »
Lee Stevenson (god) 1 minute a go:
"@UltrasLynn 12 man at Buxton, got us over the line! sung there hearts out all game. To think about getting them banned over a flare  :laughcry: #passion "

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2016, 07:12:56 PM »
Ultra's, put your hands up and admit what you did, take any punishment on the chin and "Man Up". You will be thought better of if you "do the right thing" and apologise.

We have all done some stupid things in the past. Maybe we didn't know, at the time, what we were doing was so wrong. But we were told, and are now older and wiser.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2016, 07:15:27 PM »

The club has been reported to the FA after two flares were set off before and after our FA Trophy win at Buxton United.We now await any action from the FA in respect of the incidents. Whilst everyone at the club appreciates the support we recieve thoughtless actions like this will not be tolerated and will only serve to tarnish the club’s good name. Anyone involved in any such actions in the future could result in being banned from The Walks.

Seems to have taken some time for Buxton to take this action. Or was it the Ref? Were the Club informed of these allegations and it has only just come to light?
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.