Author Topic: Tonight's Match  (Read 2380 times)

m a hill

• View Profile
Tonight's Match
« on: January 24, 2017, 05:42:56 PM »
After all the negativity and some deservedly so and some a bit o t t I just wanted to wish the team the best of luck for the match tonight

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: Tonight's Match
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 06:07:39 PM »
With you on that one Hill.  Despite Saturday Setch is still in situ, and rightly so. Chance for the team and the Manager to redeem themselves with a performance to show the doubters it was a one off. Also to thank the owner for having faith in his decision to stick with the Manager. A lot Chairman/owners would have pulled the trigger after Saturday. 

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 06:58:14 PM »
As always I want the team to put in a performance of which all supporters can be proud....win, lose or draw.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 07:13:35 PM »
I will be following progress (?) on the live-feed where hopefully someone will be feeding back some commentary.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 09:38:32 PM »
Under the circumstances that is a brilliant point. Well done Setch and the team.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 10:01:51 PM »
Bouncebackability and some.  Good to see the backline just conceding one one the road to a top 4 side. That after taking six of the best Saturday. Says a lot about the character in the side.  Now let's see this truly being built on.

With Mettam now a memory I wonder which striker Setch is going go for next ? With his track record on strikers it's time that monkey was removed from his back.  How about Christy Finch now at Norwich Utd. Notched 4 from 5 since joining from Leiston.   Worth a shout ?

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 12:07:51 AM »
He will be in Setches radar but a great point tonight

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 10:23:40 AM »
As always I want the team to put in a performance of which all supporters can be proud....win, lose or draw.

and they did?

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 10:36:40 AM »
Well done the team for last night, a good point, but I hope some of you don't get to excited because its only papering over the cracks.  the manager signs the players, and he has signed a couple of duffers. at least the local lads will give you 100%. Mettam? well done Setch.