Author Topic: Dorchester away  (Read 3575 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
Dorchester away
« on: December 04, 2015, 12:56:47 PM »
4 places above us in the League.  Will a point be a decent result ?

I read The Miller travlled to St Ives  On Wednesday so looks like he is fit and ready to return.  any news on the other 2 walking wounded in Mulready and Marshall.  The later seems to be out for considerable time now.   What has the lad actually done ?   

robbo84

• View Profile
Re: Dorchester away
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 01:30:10 PM »
I spoke to Sam Mulready on Wednesday and he was still very doubtful about being able to play tomorrow. Fryatt's ban naturally rolls over to Saturday so it's likely Miller will deputise.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 06:19:27 PM »
Disappointing result at face value...........One step forward, then one back?

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 07:05:57 PM »
Marshall as had problems with his knee but he was with the first team today so he could be fit again ,we just don't seem to take our chances when they come along the young lads need more time to develop in the mean time we probably need someone to fill the gap but that's a decision that setch will have to make or stick with what we have and be patient which is easy said then done ,but I feel this team will come good

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 11:19:41 AM »
I still think that consistent leadership from experienced players is the key.......particularly in away games and when the going gets tough. I found it interesting listening to the views of Roberto Martinez (Sports Week) earlier....Allowing for the different levels, Everton's policy is similar to ours with a heavy emphasis on youth development - the future and undoubtedly the way to go but he also emphasised just how important is the part being played by their senior players...both on and off the pitch.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2015, 05:27:43 PM »
Was surprised to see Marshall straight back in the first team squad after such a long lay off. Thought he might benefit from being eased back into things via the Reserves. Will he get some game time in the Reserves midweek cup game ? Disappointed to see Bird dropped from the squad, thought he had done ok and never let anyone down

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2015, 07:17:27 PM »
Can't argue against any of that.