Author Topic: Update service  (Read 1207 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Holden Caulfield
    • View Profile
Update service
« on: March 14, 2017, 07:47:32 PM »
Some of you will be experiencing problems with the update service this evening. It seems to be a problem on mobile devices more than desk tops.

Admin is on to it. Hopefully it can be fixed this evening. If not, hopefully in time for Saturday.

:scarf:
If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Update service
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 07:49:12 PM »
Thank you for contacting ScribbleLive Support. Can you please provide me with the following information:

- name of the browser
- brand and OS version of the tablet
 . . . we need the browser and version information in order to investigate the issue.
Thank you,

Blue Moon

• Gloria Easthallfan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 08:17:29 PM »
Hello, I'm still not getting the update service on my iPad, however it's working fine on Mrs's laptop.
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 08:40:21 PM »
"We ran a few tests and we were able to load the stream without any issues on the following devices and browsers:

iPhone - any browser
Samsung Android - any browser, except stock browser

The issue seems to be isolated on the Samsung stock browser. We have escalated the issue to our engineering team in terms of the stock browser and we will let you know once the issue is solved. "

People seem to have more problems than the above identified by tech support but without all the techie details of operating system and browser version e will have to run with what has been found so far.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 10:37:13 AM »
When something works, then stops working I would suspect the server "Scribble" have updated something. Not fit for purpose!  :banghead; :banghead;
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.