Author Topic: Videos  (Read 1125 times)

Paul Hampson

• View Profile
Videos
« on: March 25, 2017, 02:52:35 PM »
Spoke to the chap who was doing it and unfortunately no longer able to commit to it. Gutted we have no coverage anymore

The Fenman

Re: Videos
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 03:53:06 PM »
Speak to the chairman,  get the wi-fi passcode, live stream to FB or Periscope through twitter.  Link to B&G front page updates and bob's your uncle.

No editing, live stream with a confident comentator, Lynn will be the envy of the league on this one.

Paul Hampson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 06:09:32 PM »
Its a case off if only.
I had looked at a few options in the past but wasnt allowed to live stream due to it could effect the gates this was when Buster was in charge.
Theres a revenue to be made in sponsorship and also in other ways and means with the video channel.
I know if we could cover every single game home and away we possibly could get a deal somewhere.
Look at it this way you could have a main sponsor with Logo on the whole highlights.
Some ads prior to highlights some half time some at end then more ads for the interviews or a main sponsor for the interviews.
Many clubs do it so why cant us at lynn.
I know if the equipment was supplied and fuel was covered we could get people willing to do it.
I will warn them two things you never get to see a game and secondly its time consuming but its great to see the end product.
I used to sell the dvds and had a sponsor which would help with my costs through the season.
I know it be a great asset to the club manager to have a video off every game for training and to see a different view off the game.

The Fenman

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 04:01:46 PM »
My 'other' club has a Fan Cam from behind the goal and live streams the second half most weeks.  They had 2,800 in there yesterday for a 0-3 home defeat......  (Ryman Prem)

Makes me wonder if they would have got more if not streaming.......   

The more people can see, of the game and a great atmosphere, the more they will come.  Every match in the premiership is live on one channel or another, it doesn't stop 60,000 going to Old Trafford every week....

No different to the live updates,  all i ever did was take a netpad or android and do it.  You can't be stopped from streaming if you want to.  If you have a good data bundle you don't need the wi-fi.

When i was involved in the Town's basketball club we would do a few minutes here and few minutes there of the game, and of the drum banging crowds.... guaranteed an increase gate the following week after the video had been shared on FB after a game......