Author Topic: Dissapointed  (Read 5439 times)

NORMSKI

• View Profile
Dissapointed
« on: May 29, 2017, 07:22:28 PM »
As someone who supported Setch all through his KL managerial career apart from the last 2 months I find his latest twitter posts to very dissapointing and show a lack of repect to the KL supportes.
Thought he was a better person than this.

Bovril

• View Profile
Re: Dissapointed
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 08:15:56 PM »
What was said for those that don't have Twitter???

Bovril

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 08:45:27 PM »
Should have been the blue and gold setch club then  :banghead; the guy is unbelievable  :banghead; he was the one always drinking with his band of pub team and created them very strange.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 09:34:12 PM »
Perhaps members of the club's media can report more.
Some of them have spent the weekend with him and continually like posts on social media.......start the car.

Which members of the club's media?

Coastal linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 10:40:40 PM »
Diss have appointed a new manager! I am sure they won't be DISAPPOINTED! ( Just thought I might write something about football!)

Turtle84

• Aka Tom
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 11:54:07 PM »
I find his tweets funny. No wonder why cleeve made the call and after seeing his childish tweets I'm glad he's got culverhouse in to try and take the club forwards, setch had it easy for too long

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 12:12:13 AM »
What was said for those that don't have Twitter???

https://twitter.com/garysetchell

Not sure if the link works but he posted a picture with himself, Steveo and John Sands saying "Two legends, and John Sands"

He then posted a picture of himself, his lad, Steveo, John Sands, Jordan Yong and I think it's Jacek with the hashtags -

#blocked #cleeve #togeterness #squad #retweets #baby #sundayfunday

Personally I agree there is no need for the tweets, but Setch obviously still feels aggrieved with his dismissal............but, I do think the club is lacking characters at the moment a la Setch, Steveo, Sands etc

Paddygray

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2017, 05:07:38 AM »
They look like they are having a good time but things have to keep moving forward. Sometimes being a matey-boss can create problems as well as solve them. Yes, you have to connect with the players but there also has to be a little distance to keep everyone on their toes and everyone feels they have some kind of chance.

ChelseaboiKLTFC

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2017, 05:59:40 AM »
Well after having a look myself at all the tweets and Facebook posts by the ex manager and players, I've got to say I'm pretty pleased that mindset has been broken up and disbanded. Yes it's good to have a rapor with your players, but the all too frequent going out on the p*ss with certain players and fans will only end up causing problems both on and off the pitch. Namely with players who warrant a run out but are held back because they ain't one of the managers drinking buddies, and a split in fans because as soon as anything bad is said about the manager and his "lads" then personal insults seem to come into play. No harm in having a bit more professionalism from senior figures is there? It's just all childish as hell from ex employees of the club who I thought played for the badge.......but seems that was wrong.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2017, 08:03:14 AM »
I'm sure Setch will find a new job in football and then that can become his main focus.  Things move on. He will move on at some point as the Club has.  Our focus should be on the future not the past. 

IMHO the club has much to look forward to.  Culverhouse and his teams first season at Lynn.  Looking forward to the season more so than for the last few seasons.

Let's see where it all takes us

TDA

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2017, 08:42:37 AM »
I'm not sure why the chairman would really give a monkeys. It's history. We've already moved on.

ChelseaboiKLTFC

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2017, 09:30:57 AM »
I agree, the chairman shouldnt and I highly doubt gives any monkeys about what's being put on social media. But there certainly are some sour grapes being eaten by the departed! Rightly or wrongly. Setch went at great lengths to point out that the team and club is full of snakes as he put it. But those who want to play for the badge are still here at the end of the day.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2017, 11:20:47 AM »
Disappointed is exactly the word I would use. Gary and the players involved, have done themselves no favours when looking for a new club.
Or will they all be at Corby?

Loopy,linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2017, 01:43:10 PM »
Seems a few haven't moved on and can't help bringing the ex manager up ,sad little people

Grangiecabs

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2017, 04:37:16 PM »
Oh the Setchell haters have been fuelled again.