Author Topic: Admission prices 2017..  (Read 2140 times)

birch95

• View Profile
Admission prices 2017..
« on: June 25, 2017, 06:12:05 AM »
 :dontknow: just checked out the admission prices and noticed that the fa cup and fa trophy games are still "tba".......also that certain games over the Xmas/new year period & potentially high away support,  where this is extra security needed will implement an increase on the price on the day!!! :banghead;  I'm afraid the wording & term "taken for a ride" this season will be very applicable ...

Bovril

• View Profile
Re: Admission prices 2017..
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 11:03:58 AM »
As far as prices the club has to agree with the opposition club entrance fee for cup games, and they can only apply to the league to increase I think two games before the season starts so just think it's a hairy fairy idea that's on the table with all the sponsors options  :banghead; :laughcry: :laughcry:
Just another air head idea from our custodian  :countingmoney:

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 11:48:40 AM »
If you don't like the ride you can always get of the horse,personally I can't wait for the season to start and see how the new lads perform

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 12:06:56 PM »
If you don't like the ride you can always get of the horse,personally I can't wait for the season to start and see how the new lads perform

i think the above posters are expecting more than a horse for their money this season. 

mike20382

• Michael Robinson
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2017, 12:24:44 PM »

i think the above posters are expecting more than a horse for their money this season. 
Let's hope too many people don't take your advice ground could look slightly empty

THE DUKE

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2017, 01:50:28 PM »
Let us wait not a ball kicked yet and we are already doom and gloom if the football quality and results improve the increases are justified if not?

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2017, 12:59:53 PM »
What a fabulous gesture - an exercise in how to win new supporters and an illustration of just how much the club appreciate the support of the faithful through good and bad times...............Maybe those that buy season tickets now might enjoy something similar if and when we make it to the Conference and beyond??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4633444/Huddersfield-chairman-keeps-100-season-ticket-promise.html

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2017, 02:34:54 PM »
What a fabulous gesture - an exercise in how to win new supporters and an illustration of just how much the club appreciate the support of the faithful through good and bad times...............Maybe those that buy season tickets now might enjoy something similar if and when we make it to the Conference and beyond??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4633444/Huddersfield-chairman-keeps-100-season-ticket-promise.html

"Achieve more together".
If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!