Author Topic: Dylan  (Read 8706 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: Dylan
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2015, 07:50:07 PM »
Tazzy, setch said after saturday if he could aford a decent striker he would bring one in, Horse Mouth and all that.   Sure Edge is one for the Future, and hopefully he will go on to make a living out of the game, I am sure the scouts will be heading to The Walks sometime soon, at least with him under contract the club will hopefully this time get a good few quid for their efforts.  As For Toby Hilliard, again a  tidy  player, but cant see hjim hitting those kind of numbers Tazzy, I dont think we was even that prolfic at step 6 with Swaffham or step 4 with Dereham.  So I really dont understand what you would base  that theory on Tazz, whats his games to goals ratio like so far this season ?

It would seem everyone can see we need a striker in to convert all these chances that are going begging, but we cant afford one with the current budget...  Wheres Buster when you need him..  :scarf:

tazzywazz

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2015, 07:08:10 AM »
We will see regarding Toby and Dylan. Who says we have not got the money? What club is going to release a regular goal scorer at this stage of the season? Who is Buster? I think Setch is running the club within a seasonal budget but I assume all monies raised by the efforts he is putting in will be his to spend. I believe his policy of going for local young talent is starting to pay dividends and hopefully drawing more support.

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2015, 12:41:08 PM »
It was great to see how Dylan instantly 'fitted in' with the first team from the minute he stepped across the touchline at Barton. For his age he has a strong physical presence and more than capable of winning the ball. He not only gets himself in good positions but links up the play well, particularly with Stevo who he will doubtlessly learn a lot from.

He was unlucky to have his 'goal' chalked off at Barton, could have had two late on against Histon, but the lad has certainly made a positive impression.

I'd like to point praise towards Jack Friend over the last few games too. His recent performances must surely be putting him in the frame for a start.

Loopy,linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2015, 06:34:39 PM »
It's time setch played him and give him a run a natural goal scorer.ive seen this lad progress from a kid and he will score the goals Lynn need

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2015, 10:02:25 AM »
Dylan will soon be worth a few bob, setch doing the right thing, his time will soon come.