Author Topic: Reserves tonight.  (Read 5617 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Reserves tonight.
« on: July 19, 2017, 02:28:43 PM »
Don't forget reserves have a home friendly tonight,be nce to see a few there. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Reserves tonight.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 04:08:11 PM »
And only 4. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 11:52:55 PM »
Lynn Reserves 11(Eleven) v Wisbech T Res 1

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 08:32:46 AM »
That is some result, pre-seas.on or no pre-season.  Luv to hear Backie's thoughts on proceedings and his feelings for the coming season.  Anyone know what strength was the squad, as in were there any first team squad in the line-up who couldn't make Tuesday's First team game.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 11:55:41 AM »
Unable to be there but at face value a great result - hope Backie can find the time for a match report?

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 12:34:46 PM »
Just seen that Jack Frohawk was 'Friends' MOM as 'he scored three and generally ran the show'. I have wondered for sometime why Jack has not appeared in any first team squad in recent times? Must be a reason but I have always thought that he has great potential and pace, which is a much sought after quality in modern football............A wide player (winger) who can open up defences?

birch95

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2017, 12:39:07 PM »
Dylan edge  notched four goals as well..

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2017, 12:50:05 PM »
I was aware and that should be a big confidence boost but Dylan has and does regularly feature in first team squads but Jack does not.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2017, 01:54:16 PM »
I was aware and that should be a big confidence boost but Dylan has and does regularly feature in first team squads but Jack does not.

Neither good enough to become regular first teamers.

Johnny Appman 856

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2017, 02:34:08 PM »

I unfortunately was late to the game last night but what I did see of it Jack Frohawk looked very good definitely deserves a chance with the first team.. there are currently worse players in the first team squad than jack frowhawk

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2017, 02:45:06 PM »

I unfortunately was late to the game last night but what I did see of it Jack Frohawk looked very good definitely deserves a chance with the first team.. there are currently worse players in the first team squad than jack frowhawk

Don't have a problem with Jack & Dylan being part of the first team squad, but I stand by my view that neither are good enough to regularly be in the first team starting XI.

Backie9

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2017, 03:22:14 PM »
Hi all,

Its with regret that I have to tell you this will be my last posting here. The final straw for me was when I saw completely uncalled for remarks about my assistant Adam Seal posted here earlier by individuals who keep starting up new accounts and hiding behind false names and being aloud to do this (Keyboard Warriors).
Adam is one of the best young coaches I have worked with and the lads love him. The comments are ridiculous and completely wide of the mark and I want no part of statements like that.
Its my opinion that a few people who  come here to continually snipe and create negativity at every given opportunity. I will admit the club is not perfect far from it and mistakes have been made. However some excellent new initiatives have been unveiled by the club over the summer like the Rounce & Evans Community scheme, the affiliation with Heacham FC and the college tie up to name but three. Forgive me if Im wrong but I have seen no mention of any of the three projects named above here at any point. Selective viewing maybe? I admit there are  still lots of things to get right at The Walks and a few people are giving their time completely free of charge to help you all try and achieve their and your dreams together. Can you imagine how reading some comments here makes  them feel?
We have an outstanding manager in Ian who is working extremely hard to achieve what we all want. Please give him and everyone else a chance to get things right and stop this continued sniping and moaning and please support this great club its bigger than ALL of us!
Have a great season everyone.... I am sure we will all catch up soon at the walks.

Backie x
robbie.back@kltown.co.uk

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2017, 03:36:29 PM »
Backie - just to say thanks for your contribution to this forum and for keeping us in touch with what is going on in the club. I am sure that you are prepared to tolerate if not always agree with constructive criticism and questioning but I fully understand and agree with your sentiments regarding 'sniping' and pehaps hidden agendas?

Keep up the good work!

Regards

Rod

bobdunk

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2017, 06:19:08 PM »
good for you Backie, there are too many wingers on here with nothing better to do