Author Topic: Vs ipswich  (Read 1311 times)

Turtle84

• Aka Tom
    • View Profile
Vs ipswich
« on: July 26, 2017, 09:57:56 PM »
Got to be said, you can't grumble about that performance. My 3rd game now, 1st at home and I think we are onto something good. Playing it on the ground, looking organised, I'm looking forward to the lowestoft game, a team at our level, think he will have his starting 11 in mind, really enjoyed this evening

m a hill

• View Profile
Re: Vs ipswich
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 10:20:03 PM »
We were very good the first half one or two players are looking very good ,and their goal keeper brought of some brilliant saves and to win 4 3 against them looking good for the future

birch95

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 08:15:28 AM »
Still a tweak or two,  but you can see the lads improving every game :clap: still......not to sure if the boss knows his front two, although mettam is looking leaner & notching very good goals :pray:

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 09:23:16 AM »
Only the 2nd friendly I've seen (after Norwich game) but I was impressed last night. Plenty of passing attacking football played; if it wasn't for their keeper we could have had a couple more goals. Most impressive thing for me that even when all the subs were on the players still knew their job, the formation didn't change and everyone just got on with it! Still 2 friendlies to go but looking good for the 12th August.

Loopy,linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 10:00:11 AM »
Excellent performance got the ball on the ground and played some decent football ,let's hope lynn can keep it up ,impressed