Author Topic: Siddons signs  (Read 791 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
Siddons signs
« on: August 01, 2017, 09:02:15 AM »
Kingís Lynn Town FC have this morning announced the signing of Tom Siddons.

Siddons, a Planning Officer at North Kesteven District Council, has put pen to paper on a 1 year deal, after finding the net 3 times in just 5 games so far during pre-season for the Linnets.
The big  27 year old striker has been on trial at the Linnets during pre-season has been rewarded for his fine form since joining the club.
Tom scored 19 goals in 42 appearances for Sleaford Town last season.
A former England Under 18 international the 2008-09 season saw him play a couple of games for Sleaford before moving on to Bourne Town making  16 appearances (four goals)
Four years at the University of Birmingham followed where he played for the university first team. He has also played Sunday football for Metheringham.
Speaking to the official club website Siddons said ďIím glad that my pre-season form hasnít gone unnoticed, Iím looking forward to the real football starting next week, Kingís Lynn have a good side and the lads have made me fee very welcome since my arrrival. I would like to say a big thanks to Ian and the chairman for giving me this chance and I hope I can reward them both with some goals."

Signing on for the reserves is Matty Dye from Fakenham Town. A Foundation Phase Lead Coach at Peterborough United, he has made in excess of 130 ppearance for The Ghosts over five seasons.

Coastal linnet

• View Profile
Re: Siddons signs
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 09:31:15 AM »
Excellent news!! 

Blue Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 11:00:51 AM »
Great news, don't think I've looked forward to the start of a season as much as this for a long time, well done Mr Cleeve and IC, let's hope everybody stays fit and finds form together.
COYL  :scarf: :scarf:
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

mike20382

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 11:58:00 AM »
Excellent news!!
Totally agree bodes well for the new season . We have got a strong forward line just what we needed